Joining our internship programme, you’ll get to:
- Dive into your very own project, applying your skills to a real business case with full support from your colleagues and autonomy to solve it your way
- Attend development days and workshops aimed at expanding your knowledge of our organisation and your own competencies
- Share your experience with a great internship network, attending social and professional events together and learning from each other on the way
Maybe that’s just some of the reasons why we have been nominated in the category "Best Internship Company in Eastern Jutland" for the second consecutive year – with the nominations coming from our very own interns.
“People in Arla sincerely want what is best for you, so my advice would be to let your interests and passions be known, so that they can support you towards your goals.’’
- Christine, Supply Chain HR Intern
What makes an Arla Intern?
All educational backgrounds might be of relevance, but we expect you to be top of your class, ambitious and eager to learn. Moreover, you:
- Are enrolled in a study programme at BA or MA level in Denmark
- Can start your internship in August/September
- Can stay for 3-6 months
- Can work 30-37 hours a week with due consideration to your studies
- Have a desire to transform challenges into opportunities and want to take part in realising our ambitious Future26 strategy.
Previous internship positions
Our internship positions last for 3-6 months, 30-37 hours per week and are unpaid. We have previous offered internship positions with Commercial Operations, Corporate Communications, Customer Marketing, Demand & Promotion Planning, Food Service Marketing, Global Facility, Legal, Milk Based Beverages (MBB); project Management, e-Commerce, Supply Planning, Talent Acquisition.
I’m ready to learn
We’re happy to hear that. Please keep an eye on our website for open internship positions.
During the recruitment process, we will ask you to complete a behavioral and a cognitive assessment as part of your application.