Do you have a top tier consulting background, and are you ready for a career challenge where you have direct impact on Arla Foods' global strategy agenda? Then join us on an exciting journey to both drive and secure execution of our corporate 2020 strategy agenda.
This is a unique opportunity to become part of Arla Foods’ corporate strategy execution office. Ideally, you will be based in Aarhus although Copenhagen could also be an option depending on the right candidate. You should expect 25-50 travel days per year.
Set your mark on strategy and execution across Arla Foods
As our new senior business development manager, you will play a central role in our corporate strategy execution office. You will join our corporate strategy execution team and work on the most critical strategic projects across Arla Foods, including growth strategies, turnaround strategies, M&A agenda, and corporate strategy projects. In particular, you will:
- Lead and drive strategic projects, making sure that we deliver our projects on time and of high quality while securing commitment from our stakeholders
- Provide on-the-job coaching and guidance of your project team members to ensure that they are all heading in the right direction and continuously developing
- Have a global role covering many markets and geographies, and you will work across the full value chain from supply chain to marketing and sales.
The position offers you an excellent opportunity to further build your business development and consulting toolbox and to make your mark on the execution and development of Arla Foods’ corporate strategy agenda. This could also be the platform for an international career and expatriation in one of our markets abroad.
Strong consulting and business development background
- You have a business or finance degree at master’s level and 3-5 years’ experience from a top-tier management consulting firm.
- Preferably, you also have relevant industry experience from an international company where you have worked with topics related to business development.
- Your analytical approach and strategic mind-set combined with your strong project management skills enable you to lead projects independently.
- Ideally, you have experience with complex strategic projects from the FMCG or dairy industry.
- An excellent command of PowerPoint, Excel, and English is a must.
You should be a skilled communicator and change agent with an extrovert attitude and an open mind, as you will be working across many markets and stakeholders. Your level of drive lies far above average, and your can-do-attitude enables you to challenge the status quo and come up with ambitious solutions.
Application and contact
Please apply as soon as possible. We will review all incoming applications on an ongoing basis. For additional information, please contact Senior Consultant, Talent Acquisition, Britta Vissing on +45 87 33 28 80.
Please apply via this LINK