Arla Foods Ingredients is now ready for the next stage of the milk powder venture in Argentina. Approx. USD 20 million is being invested in improvements and new technology in order to further strengthen an already profitable business.
In just one year, Arla Foods UK’s water consumption has fallen by 21.6 per cent and waste water by 17.7 per cent. The dramatic fall is in part owing to the fact that in 2007, all dairies received the ”Energy Desktop” programme wh
On Monday, Arla Foods will no longer be able to use the name "feta". With effect from October 15, the European Court of Justice has ruled that "feta" is a protected designation of origin reserved for Greek prod
On the backdrop of strengthening world market prices, the on account price paid to Arla Foods' co-operative members will be raised by 0.128 DKK. 2nd half year earnings are expected to be positively affected by current conditions i
Reduced energy consumption and greater efficiency is saving Arla Foods in Sweden in excess of 14 million Swedish kronor per year, approx. USD 2 million. Arla Foods environmental plan for the years up to 2010 aimes at reducing consumption
Group Executive Director Kim Nielsen, 58, has announced his retirement from May 1 of this year. Since 1993, Kim Nielsen has been responsible for Arla Foods' business in the UK and has been a member of Group Management since 1997.
The board of Arla Foods UK is pleased to announce that, at the Court Meeting and Extraordinary General Meeting of Arla Foods UK Shareholders held earlier today, Arla Foods UK Shareholders voted to approve, by the necessary majorities, th
Arla Foods recorded profits of DKK 933 million (£85.4 million) for year ended 31 December 2006, compared with DKK 30 million (£2.74 million) for the previous year. This is significantly better than expected even after the revised project
Following its entry into the Chinese market, Arla’s next strategic commitment within the milk powder area is in Algeria. A few days ago, the Dano brand arrived in stores in this North African country, one of the world’s largest milk powd
The EU Commission has given the go-ahead for Arla Foods’ purchase of 30% of the shares in the Finnish dairy company, Ingman Foods Oy Ab. The EU Commission has now approved Arla Foods’ purchase of 30% of the shares in Finland’s sec
The cost to Arla Foods of the boycott of Danish products in the Middle East amounts to approx. DKK 400 million for 2006. This equates to a loss of DKK 40,000 for each of Arla’s 10,000 Danish and Swedish co-operative members. The l
Arla Foods acquires 30% of the shares in the Finnish dairy company Ingman Foods Oy Ab, with the option to buy the remaining 70%. The move represents a long-term involvement in Finnish milk production and is part of the Group's ongoing devel