In Denmark, you can visit one of our farms in a variety of ways:
- If you are a school teacher we cooperate with the organisation "Landbrug & Fødevarer", where you are able to book a visit for your students
- Arla also have an Open Farm day in spring – the so called “Øko-dag” (organic day), where our organic cows are let out on to grass after winter – you can see how much fun this is by visiting arla.dk/okodag. Øko-days are held on the third Sunday in April.
- Together with other farm organisations in Denmark we also open some of our Arla Farms on the "Open farms day" in Autumn. These visits are in Danish called: “Åbent Landbrug”. To find the date and a farm please visit: aabentlandbrug.dk
In Sweden, there is also a variety of ways you can visit our farms:
- If you are a school teacher, you can book a visit for your students
- In Sweden it is also possible to see cows let out on to grass in spring, the Swedes call it “Kosläpp dag” – Read more about Kosläpp (in Swedish)
In the UK, Arla works together with the organisation, Open Farm Sunday, who coordinate farm visits around the country. Many of these farms are Arla farms.
In Germany discover the home of our Hansano dairy products: on a bike tour through the beautiful northern Germany. – Read more in here