- The directory block is used to display a collection of links at the bottom of a page for SEO purposes, as to make it easier for Google to locate and index subpages. By adding a directory block with links the internal linking structure of the site will improve and subpages will become more likely to rank on Google
- The directory block is created by adding the block called "SEO Link Collection Deck", and then creating sub-level groups called "SEO Link Collection Group"
- If more than 5 links are set up in one group, a "show more"-feature will automatically be activated (see Products below) unless the "show all links" box is checked
- If more than 4 link groups is used, the fifth group will appear on a new line (see Link group 5 below). On mobile, the fifth and the rest will appear under "show all groups"
- When changing color, headline etc. in the directory block, it must be done in the "Information"-tab. Changes made in the tab called "Obsolete" won't appear online