ONLY FOUR NATURAL INGREDIENTS
Arla Cream Cheese is produced from only four natural ingredients and immediately packed to seal in the freshness – preserving the great taste without any additives! Cream cheese is so simple to make, anyone can do it!
YOU WILL NEED
1. Skimmed Milk (800 ml)
2. Cream (100 ml)
3. Buttermilk (50 ml)
4. Salt (pinch)
3. Ladle and spoon
5. Muslin cheesecloth
HOW TO DO IT!
- Slowly heat milk and cream to 30° C and take off the heat. Don’t let the mixture boil.
- Add buttermilk and thoroughly mix.
- Leave the mixture to rest at room temperature 20-22° C for 12 hours.
- After 12 hours the mixture should look like yoghurt and have whey formation on top.
- Transfer carefully into sieve and muslin to drain the curd.
- Tie up corners of the muslin, hang and drain for 10-20 hours.
- Scrape and press the curd to remove the last liquid.
- Add a pinch of salt and mix.
- Enjoy your delicious cream cheese.
Discover naturally tasty Arla Cream Cheese cheesecake recipes that are filled with fresh and zesty fruit, and a myriad of other delights! And as our cream cheese is made from only four natural ingredients, you can rest assured that everything you bake with it, will only be filled with the goodness you put into it.Explore more
Made from only four natural ingredients. Arla Cream Cheese is simply great taste and no additives. Enjoy the creamy and fresh taste of Arla Cream Cheese on toasted bread, in your sandwich, with a delicious snack – or any way you like.Explore more
Delicious snacks to get you through the day. Why not try the incredible taste of grilled vegetable and wholesome rye bread with Arla Natural Cream Cheese as an in-between meals sandwich or snack?Explore more