Are you the meticulous and skilled web editor with a flair for user experience and an interest in global FMCG brands? Then we might have the opportunity just for you in our newly opened in-house agency The Barn where we are in charge of driving our digital platforms – such as our global website www.arla.com – and creating and promoting state of the art content for our global brand portfolio.
About the job
As a web content editor you will collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders from brand managers, Arla teams across markets, to colleagues across our in-house agency. You will be the number one go-to person when it comes to new content for our website, and you will build and structure web content in the most optimal manner, which covers both aesthetics, corporate standards, SEO best practice, as well as usability for website visitors.
With the ultimate responsibility of ensuring a continuous flow in the creation and maintenance of the website, you are in charge of maintaining the website as well as coordinating with our external web supplier to ensure that we have the optimal creative and productive capacity for delivering on projects. You help ensure that our website reflects our global brand promise and that we always communicate our brand messages effectively, supporting both business goals and user needs. Your tasks will include:
- Communicate with Brand managers, local Arla teams, and other team members during the website development process to ensure the website is set up in the most optimal manner
- Perform content development activities that involve creating new web pages using our CMS Content Management System (EpiServer)
- Work to improve website navigation and information architecture to ensure ease of use by website visitors
- Ensure that our website lives up to corporate best practice and standards, as well as user requirements
- Ability to quickly change project priorities as you will have busy days
- Ability to be proactive when managing web content briefs with varying degrees of detail
- Always perform final quality review to ensure the website deliverable has a high degree of usability and adequately meets the needs of our target audiences
This position will report to the Head of Digital Development and you will be part of a small team in charge of platform development and data analytics.
You probably have a degree in IT or communication and you already have experience with web editing either from a consultancy or a large organisation. You are used to working in EpiServer or other large-scale Content Management Systems and know your way around complex digital tools. Furthermore, you are characterized by:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Very high proficiency in English both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task to work on several issues
- Organized individual with a keen attention to detail
- Good technical proficiency
- Working knowledge of Content Management Systems and user experience best practices
- Proactive attitude to problem solving and ability to quickly respond to changes in direction
- Interest in data analytics and/or search engine optimization is a plus, but not a requirement.
What do we offer?
The Barn is the place where digital media and content meet, and you will be part of the pioneer stage of building up a state-of-the-art studio always delivering best in class digital executions. We offer an informal, collaborative working environment and a solid foundation for your professional growth.
Please apply via this LINK as soon as possible as we will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis. For additional information, you are welcome to call Head of Digital Development Rasmus Friis at + 45 9131 2874.