Do you want to develop your career with a global and dynamic FMCG company? Do you want work for the UK’s biggest Dairy responsible for making some of the Worlds favourite dairy products like Cravendale®, Anchor®, Lurpak® and Tickler® – names like these make us a vital, natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world.
We are currently looking to recruit a Sales Vice President who will be responsible for defining, developing, and implementing the strategy for the relevant retail channel, ensuring it is reflective of the overall company's business and sales strategies.
As VP you will lead a team of 9 commercial Experts. Your abilities as a leader will be a key success criteria for his role and your involvement within the wider leadership of Arla.
What will the role look like?
- You will Lead the thinking and delivery of the end to end retailer experience for the relevant retail channel.
- Proactive leadership to provide the SVP Sales with a strategic thinking partner.
- Provide feedback and insight based on market and retailer analysis, to inform market changes, long term sector plans and account planning and to ensure that Arla’s retail strategy reflects the major market trends.
- Ensure team resources are managed to deliver against the agreed plans and opportunities
- Ensure the team has clear objectives and clarity to be able to deliver against the companies’ volume, revenues and SC targets.
- Lead internal cross functional work teams and influence across the business.
- Lead complex customer negotiations across a broad range of senior internal and external stakeholders.
- Lead and deliver the process for Joint Business Plans with customers across the relevant retail channel.
- Deliver the sales volume, revenue & SC targets for the relevant retail channel.
- Lead management of key strategic projects including defining, planning, budget control, timeline management, implementation, evaluation.
- Build a strong external network within the relevant retail channel.
- Lead, coach, manage and motivate a team of Account Directors, Controllers and Business Managers to deliver their customer plans through the retail contact strategy.
- Secure new business opportunities within the designated channel and champion within Arla from planning to implementation.
- Be a senior contact for Arla with the customers in the channel, and the point of escalation for key decision making.
- Operate at a director level with external customers.
What do I need?
- Demonstrable strategic agility and ability to convert insight into strategies and plans for the channel, as well as executing those plans.
- Proven ability to manage multiple retailer relationships at a senior level.
- Proven track record of leading, coaching and developing sales teams, as well as delivering strong results through others.
- Strong negotiating skills and experience of dealing with major multiple retailers.
- Demonstrable knowledge of current and future technological developments for retail and their use.
- Proven understanding of retailer needs, business strategy and operations.
- Demonstrable knowledge of retailers’ competitors and Arla’s competitors.
- Proven ability to manage retailer relationships at local, regional and national level.
- Proven experience of successfully building and utilising business relationships and networks.
- Proven ability to analyse financial and business performance providing insight and recommendations to customers and decision makers.
Please apply below or contact:
John-Paul Jones on 07922452465 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply via this LINK