Do you feel that it is high time for a new challenge? Try yourself and apply for VAT Compliance Specialist position.
As one of the world's leading dairies we need ambitious people with the ability to create a vision and operate with an international perspective. If you are eager to propose improvement solutions and love to take ownership, you are the one we are looking for!
Expertise in tax area
Fueled by your passion and dedication you'll contribute to the service and performance culture within Indirect Tax team. After all, we've got to where we are because we're passionate about what we do.
Collaborating closely with Tax colleagues in core markets and the teams within Shared Service Centre, we expect you to be able to act professionally within a large international matrix organization.
Your main focus will be in following areas:
- Ensure timely and valid VAT compliance and preliminary reporting for selected EC countries
- EC sales list and Intrastat reporting
- Documentation of VAT process
- Reconciliation of VAT accounts and ensure correct VAT codes used
- Assist in VAT audits
- Assist in global projects regarding VAT
- Enhance relationship between Global Tax and SSC teams
- Perform compliance quality VAT checks
In addition to that you would also close collaborate with other SSC teams in relation to VAT. Last but not least – you will use your expertise to update VAT compliance training material.
VAT compliance experience and sharing Arla values
To be successful in that role you have to:
- Speak English fluently (any other European language will be considered as an advantage)
- Present 2-4 years of professional experience in business working with VAT experience.
- Have knowledge of SAP or other ERP system are needed.
Experience from large multinational company and VAT compliance experience or knowledge will be seen as an advantage.
We are looking for people who want to challenge themselves with working in fast-changing company. Therefore, excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential. In addition, we expect the candidate to have great analytical skills, attention to details and excellent MS Excel skills.
What you can expect from us:
- Work in an international team & matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office)
- Medical care & life insurance
- Relocation package
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Events, integration, like Summer or Xmas Party
- Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office
Application and contact
We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found. Please send your application via following link.