At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favourite dairy products. In Shared Service Centre in Gdansk we support our colleagues worldwide by providing them with world- class accounting, finance, procurement, tax, master data and HR processes.
Are you looking for an opportunity to hold an User Administration Coordinator role with high impact? Then try yourself and apply as you might be the right candidate for this position.
Your main responsibility will be to coordinate and maintain User Administration Coordination in Arla Foods
Your focus will be on:
- Identity Governance Tools like IGI or One Identity
- Identity Management (automated provisioning, de-provisioning, certificates, etc.)
- Coordinate access to directories (Active Directory and LDAP)
- Single Sign-on solutions
- Privileged Access Management
- Adaptive Authentication
- Device Authentication
You would be responsible for providing written and/or verbal recommendations for user access plans and designs for architect and security review. You will be in charge of identifying opportunities and plans to do User Access Coordination workflows.
Finally, you will proactively identify potential information security problem areas within User administration and recommend solutions.
What competences we are looking for?
- To meet the requirements of this position you should have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in User Access Coordinator roles or as an User Administrator either from an internal or external consultancy role
- Understanding of Information Security
- Detailed knowledge of IAM Services and the business processes used to support them
- Strong track record in developing requirements, implementing and refining Identity and Access Management (IAM) processes.
- Solid track record in contributing to IAM tool planning and management
As a ‘go to person’ you should be able to translate technical vulnerabilities into business risk terminology for business units and recommend corrective actions to technical responsible and stake-holders at management and user level. You would act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in applying and evaluating User Administration tasks and share your technical understanding of relevant areas.
In personal competencies area, you are used to work with tight deadlines and known as one that can balance attention to detail with the speed of execution. You are open-minded in your approach to people and eager to learn. Your inherent flexibility and adaptive nature helps you to handle the ever-changing needs of a dynamic FMCG company.
Finally - working and communicating in English is naturally for you as well as creating long lasting relationships both internally and externally.
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible. We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found.
Please apply via this link.