At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. In Shared Service Centre in Gdańsk we support our colleagues worldwide by providing them with world- class accounting, finance, procurement, tax, master data and HR processes.
Are you ready to test your skills in a diversified and high performance environment? This is your chance to join us as the Migration/Transition Expert at our Global Shared Service Centre in Gdańsk (GSS). You will be a key player and have a broad role with touch points across the organization.
Continuous improvement mindset
The aim of the role is to share learning’s and best practise across GSS in order to secure efficient processes. Some of the key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Planning execution & transition projects owned by GSS
- Providing accurate and timely update reports on project status, meeting minutes, issue logs and risk registers to manager, project sponsor and key stakeholders (change management)
- Enabling every project team to deliver by setting clear direction (WHAT to do), communicate strong plans with clear division of roles and responsibilities within the project (WHO does WHAT and WHEN)
- Building up and maintaining a positive relationship with partners by proactively, efficiently, and effectively understanding their needs and solving their request
- Managing transfer or transform the scope of the defined process activities
Lead, Sense and Create is in your DNA
The successful candidate will understand the principles of transitions and have experience of working in a similar role in Shared Services environment, preferably for a global company. This role requires you to have a solid project management experience (transition management).
- Understanding of process migration methodology
- Solid change management and negotiation skills
- Capable of building positive relationships and manage stakeholders at various levels
To be successful in that role you have to speak English at proficient level. You should be highly organised with ability to manage your own agenda and be an advanced user of MS Project, MS Excel and Power Point.
What you can expect from us
- Work in an international team in a matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects
- Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office
Application and contact
We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found.
Please apply via this link