At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. In Shared Service Centre in Gdańsk we support our colleagues worldwide by providing them with world-class accounting, finance, procurement, tax, master data and HR services.
Would you like to take your development to the next level with Arla? Do you want to impact and elevate the business performance of a global organization? Then join us as Training Specialist and start a unique career track in a global organization that works to build strong category and brand positions.
Training, Development and Capability building
The aim of the role is to create, sustain and anchor competence development structure inside Arla. Fueled by your passion and dedication you'll develop the cross-departmental platform where knowledge will be retained and dynamically managed.
Your main focus will be to:
- Identify competences required for various jobs and collaborate across departments to ensure all employees have skills and capabilities needed.
- Review and update the skillset matrix.
- Cooperate closely with HR Business Partner to ensure capability building agenda supports and is derived from the Center’s People agenda.
- Deliver specific training to employees as required locally based on own creativity and using tools available in Arla.
- Ensure local Talent Base program and other Talent Development programs are running successfully as per Lean framework.
- Organize trainings and knowledge sharing sessions as well as explore innovative methods of learning.
What we expect form you?
- Personal leadership, taking on initiative and drive your agenda.
- Experience in designing and delivering trainings.
- Passion and commitment to building good professional relationships with stakeholders.
- Communication skills to deliver engaging training and coaching as well as facilitating workshops.
- Willingness to develop your skills in Lean area.
- Ability to work independently.
- Advanced user of MS tools.
- Fluency in English & MA degree.
Application and contact
We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found.
Please apply via this LINK.