At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable. With well-loved brands like Apetina®,Cocio®, Lurpak®, and Castello® to our name, Arla Foods are a natural part of modern life in Poland, and over 100 countries around the world too.
Join us as the Trainee in Operational Procurement and you'll become a vital part of our company. As one of the world's leading dairies we need ambitious people with the ability to create a vision and operate with an international perspective. If you are demonstrating strong customer orientation and willingness to develop your experience in the area of procurement, you are the one we are looking for!
Your main focus will be:
- Processing and validating the purchase requisitions according to standards and procedures in timely manner with required quality
- Confirming order details, including price and delivery date, with suppliers
- Solving price discrepancies on non- catalogue items effectively
- Participating in the development and maintenance of IT procurement tools
We are looking for ambitious people who want to challenge themselves with the unique experience of working in fast-paced environment, requiring frequent contact with customers and system data analysis. Therefore, excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential. In addition we expect the candidate to have great analytical skills, attention to details and accuracy.
What we expect from you:
In regard to continuous growth of our Shared Service Centre in Gdańsk we are currently looking for Trainee in Procurement Department:
- Good organized and open-minded person.
- Preferably, you have some experience in procurement, and if you know SAP or other ERP, it will be a major plus.
- To be successful in that role you have to speak English fluently.
What you can expect from us:
- Work in an international team & matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable workplace with great sea view (Neptun office in Gdańsk - Wrzeszcz)
- Professional induction in a new position
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects and trainings
- Chill out rooms with Xbox 360 and the best coffee in the office
Help improve the everyday life of millions
To us, it’s not just about making dairy products. It’s about providing the ingredients vital to everyday life.
Please apply via this LINK