At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable. With well-loved brands like Apetina®,Cocio®, Lurpak®, and Castello® to our name, Arla Foods are a natural part of modern life in Poland, and over 100 countries around the world too.
Join us as the Trainee in IT (Digital Workspace) and you'll become a vital part of our company. As one of the world's leading dairies we need ambitious people with the ability to create a vision and operate with an international perspective. If you are demonstrating strong customer orientation and willingness to develop your experience in the area of IT, you are the one we are looking for!
Your main focus will be:
- Supporting Business Change Managers in building engagement around digital culture via various channels;
- Writing, editing various communication materials, e.g.: e-mails, intranet stories, social media posts, FAQ, Power Point presentations, training materials, posters;
- Helping to organize some events like online meetings, training etc.;
- Using your creativity in the aim to improving the channels of communication.
We are looking for ambitious people who want to challenge themselves with the unique experience of working in fast-paced environment, requiring frequent contact with customers and system data analysis. Therefore, excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential. In addition we expect the candidate to have great analytical skills, attention to details and accuracy.
What we expect from you:
In regard to continuous growth of our Shared Service Centre in Gdańsk we are currently looking for Trainee in Digital Workspace:
- To be successful in that role you have to speak English fluently.
- Overall understanding of what the communication is.
- Head full of ideas - of small and big things that we can incorporate into our strategy.
- Inquisitive mind – to be able to adopt the tools (OneDrive, Teams, SharePoint Online, OneNote, Skype) we are using fast.
What you can expect from us:
- Work in an international team & matrix structure,
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable workplace with great sea view (Neptun office in Gdańsk - Wrzeszcz),
- Professional induction in a new position,
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects and trainings,
- Chill out rooms with Xbox 360 and the best coffee in the office.
Help improve the everyday life of millions
To us, it’s not just about making dairy products. It’s about providing the ingredients vital to everyday life.
For additional information, please apply via this link!