At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable. With well-loved brands like Apetina®,Cocio®, Lurpak®, and Castello® to our name, Arla Foods are a natural part of modern life in Poland, and over 100 countries around the world too.
Join us as the Trainee in IT (Analytics Power House) and you'll become a vital part of our company. As one of the world's leading dairies we need ambitious people with the ability to create a vision and operate with an international perspective. If you are highly motivated by developing best-in-class digital tools and willingness to develop your experience in the area of IT, you are the one we are looking for!
Your main focus will be:
- Ensuring the smooth running of the organization as well as building skills in multiple analytics tools;
- Optimization and management of internal processes;
- Power BI development;
- Facilitation of meeting and Agile ways of working;
- Coordination of global implementation activities;
- Program reporting.
We are looking for ambitious people who want to challenge themselves with the unique experience of working in fast-paced environment, with a service-minded. Therefore, excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential. In addition we expect the candidate to have great analytical skills, attention to details and accuracy.
What we expect from you:
- In regard to continuous growth of our Shared Service Centre in Gdańsk we are currently looking for Trainee for Analytics Power House:
- To be successful in that role you have to speak English fluently.
- Head full of ideas - of small and big things that we can incorporate into our strategy.
- Inquisitive mind – heavy user of Microsoft Office Excel and VBA programming skills would be preferable.
- What you can expect from us:
- Work in an international team & matrix structure,
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable workplace with great sea view (Neptun office in Gdańsk - Wrzeszcz),
- Professional induction in a new position,
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects and trainings,
- Chill out rooms with Xbox 360 and the best coffee in the office
Help improve the everyday life of millions
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis until the right candidate is found.
Please apply via this link.