The Eden Programme
At Arla Foods, our Engineering Team are an integral part of what we do. Brands like Lurpak, Anchor, Cravendale, Castello and many more, would not be possible without the hard work and skill of our Engineers.
So what do our engineers actually do?
Put simply, our Engineers are responsible for looking after the machinery that allows us to provide our customers with tasty, healthy, high quality, products.
What is the Arla culture?
- We believe in getting the best milk price we can for our farmers.
- We believe in providing the nation with healthy, nutritious food.
- We believe in creating sustainable change in the dairy industry.
- We believe in being part of the solution to climate change.
- We believe in hiring people that believe in these things too.
And what will you get from the apprenticeship?
At Arla Foods, we innovate. This means that, as an Arla employee, you will have the opportunity to work with ever- changing, state- of – the art manufacturing equipment.
We provide you with an NVQ L3 in Food and Drink Engineering Maintenance, a Level 3 Health and Safety Award, and your 18th Edition Regulations Certificate.
When you graduate, you will have gained experience across mechanical, electrical, and automation engineering, and will be a fully qualified, Multi- Skilled Engineer.
What are we looking for?
- A natural problem solver
- Someone that enjoys learning and is looking for their next challenge!
- Someone that has achieved 5 passes at GCSE, including Maths and English grades 5-9.
We like people who question things!
If you have a question about the role, then please contact the recruitment team on email@example.com or 01133827366.
Want to apply?
Please apply via this advert or our careers page. The closing date is the 31st of March 2020.
Please apply via this LINK.