Do you have a passion to bring healthy, natural nutrition to a growing Philippine consumer class? We are Arla, one of the top dairy companies in the world with a growing presence in Southeast Asia. We are looking for a collaborative, energetic trade marketer who will work together with customer development and brand marketing to drive modern trade executions, focusing on milk and natural cheese categories.
- Price monitoring of Arla and competitors products
- Deliver and execute agreed instore activations
- Take part in Customer meetings to introduce and monitor planned instore activations
- Develop trade marketing budget for assigned categories and execute in a cost efficient way
- Ensure marketing spend is within agreed budget
- Monitor and report on competitor activations
- Develop clear tracking of marketing spend and ROI on all major instore activations
- Deliver the sales targets related to marketing budget
- Coordinate and co work with external Merchandising team
- Coordinate with supply chain to secure appropriate stock levels
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role in the FMCG food industry
- Higher education degree (B.Sc./M.Sc.) with focus on Marketing or in a comparable subject
- Has ambition to develop into more senior commercial roles within 2-5 years
- A very natural passion for food
- Entrepreneurial mindset: You see the work that is to be done and you pick it up
- A friendly and open attitude with the ability to get input from others to achieve your own results
- You are a fluent and positive communicator in English
Please apply through our website under reference of your salary expectations and your earliest availability. For further information please contact Dennis Klein, HR Manager Talent Acquisition via OneHR@arlafoods.com. E-Mail applications will not be considered.
Please apply via this LINK
Arla Foods is a company with equal opportunities for everyone regardless of age, race, gender or any other criteria that is not a professional qualification for an open position. Purely for reasons of readability we have chosen to create all our job postings in male format. We explicitly look forward to all applications regardless if the candidate is male, female, diverse and will also exclude any other criteria from our screening process that is not professional qualification.
Arla Foods Deutschland has chosen carefully selected external vendors (“Headhunter”) to work on specific roles and we hold long term working relationship with them. Arla Foods Deutschland is not seeking any new partners until further notice. Therefore we are asking you to refrain from any contact requests by phone, e-mail or in any other way towards any Arla Foods representatives. Please note that all candidates’ resumes that are sent to us without a written and signed search assignment will be deemed made available free of costs.