Skilled telephony consultant that will bring One Communication Platform in Arla to life.
To enable our growth, we are creating a new IT hub in Gdansk, Poland. That is why we are looking for you to join about 40 other IT specialists, including SAP consultants, Office365 consultants, project managers, agile coaches, and developers, to deliver great results within e.g. SAP, web and mobile.
As a Scandinavian company, we value mutual trust, collaboration and initiative. Thus, you will have every opportunity to share your ideas, learn and try new things on your own initiative. Join us to help create a centre of expertise and collaborate across cultures and borders.
Visionary telephony IT consultant with knowledge of legacy systems
You can appreciate and understand diverse business requirements while demonstrating excellent analytical skills combined with a good knowledge of the subject area. At the same time, you can present your ideas and professionally gain stakeholder buy-in. You possess strong communication and business change management skills to implement and support end-user adoption of IT solutions successfully. In overview, your primary tasks will be:
- Manage day-to-day tasks related to our existing telephony platforms:
- Genesys Engage hosted on-premise
- Avaya PBX
- Desk phones
- Least-cost routing
- Mobile calling plans
- Mobile repeaters
- Call centre setup
- Coordinate with ISPs and telco providers across United Kingdom, Poland, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, The Netherlands and Germany
- Lead implementation and migration for our new unified communication platform.
- Genesys Engage hosted in Azure Cloud
- Session Border Controllers (central and local)
- SIP Trunks
- SIP softphone clients
- One Global Switchboard
- Mobile phone integration
- Call routing
- Collaborate with the release train management, to define and prioritise tasks within your team
- Aligning with business stakeholders, to ensure legacy platform is kept running, but not developed, while ensuring successful migration to new unified communication platform.
- Manage and constantly groom the product backlog to ensure all work aligned with stakeholder expectations, business value.
- Stay up to the speed with the latest technology roadmaps and partner with the telephony architect to define the vision for global telephony.
- Help the team to succeed, facilitating the insights needed to make the right solutions and conducting, e.g. workshops to come up with the best of ideas
- Negotiating with vendors and stay up to the speed with the latest technology roadmaps
Your Gdansk possibility
We are insourcing IT competences and establishing a new IT hub in Gdansk to supplement our headquarter in Viby, Denmark and international presence in Europe. Joining IT Solutions and Arla, you become part of a company that is known for our use of agile processes, our internal collaboration and our ability to deliver IT solutions that add value to our end-users.
As a team, we support Europe’s largest Dairy, a wide range of products and the farmers who own Arla Foods through great IT solutions. Helping us to create these, you can be sure to make a real difference for the entire organisation, and your colleagues near and far. Join us to help us create the future of dairy.
Strong technical expert with stakeholder management skills
- Documented working experience as Telephony Consultant, both within legacy platforms and new unified communication platforms
- Detailed understanding of the following areas: Avaya PBX, Genesys telephony platform, SBC, SIP Trunks, Number plans, Switchboard, QoS, VoIP and analogue telephony.
- Proven track record of implementing Skype for Business, Teams, least-cost routing, call flow, IVR, switchboards applications etc.
- A wide understanding of telephony in general, able to go into higher level discussion with business owners and telephony architect
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written English
- Product ownership experience, ideally within telephony area
- Ability to interact with both business, operations and development teams
- Proven ability to work in virtual teams across geographical locations
- Proven ability to work on cross-functional teams in a matrix organisation
- Knowledge of agile methodology and scrum
Interested in a new opportunity?
Arla is on a journey to create the future of dairy. Each of us has a role to play, with the freedom to think big. We are ambitious, but we prefer accountability over control. So, if you are up for a challenge, there is no shortage of opportunities to have an impact - and realise your ambitions - whatever they may be.
We look forward to hearing from you and receiving your application.
Please apply via this link.
Arla’s Global IT comprises approximately 210 highly skilled IT specialists across DK, SE, GE, UK and PL as well as around 800 consultants who work with SAP, Microsoft and app development. Soon we will be 300+ employees looking at e.g. redesign of the logistics processes for Arla’s Global Warehouse & Distribution using SAP technology and establishment of an Analytics Powerhouse for the global Arla organisation to ensure faster and better decision-making through Big data.
At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favourite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable. Arla®, Castello® and Lurpak® – brands like these make us a vital, natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world.