Are you ready to discover the wonders of whey – and explore the next big trend since skyr? In this role, you use your technical insight into dairy chemistry and partake in strategic commercial decision-making for future whey products, customised to our global markets.
“As we are a small and newly established unit, you will inevitably shape both your role and responsibilities as you go. Here, nothing is set in stone,” says Head of Sales Development Henrik Hjortshøj.
About the job
You will join our dedicated Sales Development team, which is a part of the Food division. Here, we gather product, market and customer insight regarding our whey products. Having done so, we build strategies for upcoming products in the pipeline, ensuring product-market fit.
As a key technical player on our team, you provide insight on the specific proteins and chemical combination and communicate this to our Sales organisation to boost existing and future commercial sales activities. In more detail, you will:
- Drive and partake in ideation sessions with Marketing and R&D, bridging these business units with commercial sales aspects
- Drive various R&D projects based on market analysis
- Visit global markets and participate in stakeholder meetings, providing and communicating technical whey specifications
- Co-create our partnership strategy with your team while you own and drive cross-organisational anchoring, ultimately enabling more focused and purposeful partnerships
Who are you?
Regardless of your level of experience, you have a technical degree within dairy or foods, e.g. as a dairy technician or engineer or within food chemistry and science. Thus, you bring your specialist knowledge of whey into our sales processes – both current and future – enabling maximum value for our customer, our partners, your team and the entire Arla Foods organisation. Furthermore:
- You might have experience with strategical sales – regardless, you are ready to embark on this strategic and innovative journey
- You possess great communication skills in English, and you are able to present technical specifications to both internal and external stakeholders in an easy digestible manner
- You are innovative by heart, but equally important, you master the skill of execution, making sure that great ideas are carried out into their full potential
- You are familiar with running cross-functional projects, while not losing sight of your key stakeholders
What do we offer?
Joining forces with analytical and sales development specialists and collaborating with the remaining Sales organisation, you will enter a team with all core skills represented. You will have a unique opportunity to translate our knowledge of the field into operational initiatives.
Here, we have a great deal of professional diversity, and we embrace “quirky” profiles because we know that the diversity sparks our creativity – and our great sense of humour.
We’re committed to professional development and promoting from within. Our positive and collaborative culture will bring out the best in you. And you’ll join a market leader who produces nutritious household-favourite brands in a way that make things better for our customers, the farmers who own us, and the whole world.
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help shape the industry, then seize this exciting opportunity. We are conducting interviews on an ongoing basis, so please apply as soon as possible.
For additional information, please call Head of Sales Development Henrik Hjortshøj on +45 8938 1872.
Please apply via this link