At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favourite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable. Puck®, Dano®, Lurpak® and Castello® – names like these make us a vital, natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world. There are 30+ employees in the South East Asia and 19,000 global employees at the heart of our business. Every single one of us plays an important role and together we build on our 10bn Euros turnover and establish our position as one of the largest dairy companies in the world.
Execute and deliver for Food Service innovation
Our ambitions are high for the Food Service segment and our aim is to translate channel strategy into category plans and to support the delivery of category targets. Based in Kuala Lumpur and reporting to the Head of Food Service, SEA, you will also coordinate with global and local Foodservice teams to develop category plans, define/drive regional NPD pipeline/plans and design and execute marketing activities. To do so, you will :
- Support and assist commercial execution of Food Service in Malaysia and Singapore
- Help generate target sales objectives of Foodservice in Malaysia / Singapore
- Secure contact with R&D teams at customers, co-development and demonstrations in-house or at customer location
- Make Chef sales calls to biggest Key Accounts in Malaysia / Singapore to help and support commercial execution
- Conceptualize and execute menu ideations for Foodservice accounts.
- Works closely with marketing by contributing chefs’ insights and market food and beverage trends
- Work in close cooperation with Regional Innovation and Foodservice teams and act as a strong backup and support on product applications, performance and functionality.
- Execute and evaluate product benchmarking and testing experiments in application in the kitchen
- Presentation of products through technical and food demonstrations
- Create a regional network with colleagues, chefs and other relevant Foodservice groups
- Develop product knowledge and application skills of the various foodservice sales teams
- Contribute with new ideas, knowledge and inventions that stimulate further innovation for Arla and its foodservice customers
- Need to be able to travel 20-30 days a year in Malaysia/Singapore 10-15+ days in the SEA region. (Or when required)
- Contribute to a positive and safe working environment
- Do not compromise Arla quality standards
Solid Food Service background
You are an experienced chef preferably topped with an academic supplement in innovation, or similar 5-10 years of relevant experience within international food innovation. You should have strong knowledge of food and ingredients and customer dynamics to lead tailored marketing initiatives and a commercial mindset to focus in the creation of development solutions. You are a cooking, baking and applications expertise and have strong skills in leading regional initiatives through a matrix organisation, an expertise in creating provocative presentations and high level of written and spoken English.
Please apply through our website under reference of your salary expectations and your earliest availability. For further information please contact Dennis Klein via onehr @arlafoods.com
Arla Foods is a company with equal opportunities for everyone regardless of age, race, gender or any other criteria that is not a professional qualification for an open position. Purely for reasons of readability we have chosen to create all our job postings in male format. We explicitly look forward to all applications regardless if the candidate is male, female, diverse and will also exclude any other criteria from our screening process that is not professional qualification.
Please apply via this link