Are you an ambitious, proactive and self-driven individual with solid experience within talent sourcing and recruitment? If yes, this is a great opportunity to grow your career within Talent Acquisition and be part of the journey to create the future of dairy. We invite you to join Arla’s Talent Acquisition team in Stockholm as a Talent Sourcing Consultant with responsibility for pro active sourcing, recruiting and selecting the best possible employees for Arla. At the same time, you can look forward to gain thorough insight into a global and dynamic organization and establishing a strong professional network worldwide.
About the job
Talent Acquisition in Arla is responsible for recruitment, sourcing and selection, assessment and graduate programmes. As a Talent Sourcing Consultant you will partner closely with colleagues in TA, with HRBP’s and with business stakeholders in order to map and build up an external talent pipeline.
- Lead the Talent Sourcing agenda and be the subject matter expert for sourcing strategies within your target skillsets by building up a network of candidate leads that fit predictive hiring needs .
- Ensure a proactive, tailored and meaningful candidate engagement with mostly passive talent.
- Own the candidate relationships all the way to the F2F interview stage but also conduct full recruitment processes on selected key requisitions.
- Research and gather market intelligence by mapping target companies and delivering up-to-date data driven insights on candidate career drivers.
- Develop a holistic view on the global Talent Acquisition process by building up a network with Sourcers and TA Consultants in other geographies and to the Global Shared Service Center.
- Set up a system to manage achieved candidate data compliant with Global Data Protection Regulations.
Who are you?
You have a university degree within HR, Psychology or Business and minimum 2 years’ experience as a sourcer in a Business environment or in a search firm. You are a gifted, dedicated and inspiring colleague who delivers high quality within deadline. Your empathy and strong business understanding enables you to establish relationships at all levels and ensure an optimal recruitment process and candidate experience. You are persistent and have a strong drive and a personal impact. You can work both independently as well as in a team and experienced with driving and managing your own projects. Finally, you must hold a high level of proficiency in written and spoken Swedish and English.
What do we offer?
We’re committed to professional development and promoting from within and we offer you freedom and accountability. You will have the chance to shape and develop the role. Our positive and collaborative culture will bring out the best in you. And you’ll join a market leader who produces nutritious household- favourite brands in a way that make things better for our customers, the farmers who own us, and the whole world.
Application and contact
We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found, apply no later than 2018-11-07. If you have any questions you are welcome to contact Eva Bexelius, HR Manager Talent Acquisition on +46708158651.
Please apply via this link