Ready to boost our recruitment with a best-in-class service level? Are you an ambitious, proactive and self-driven individual with experience within recruitment and talent spotting?
If yes, this is a great opportunity to grow your career and gain thorough insight into a global and dynamic organisation and establishing a strong professional network worldwide.
Your predecessor has moved on to pastures new in one of our sister departments, so happy new challenges and old colleagues are rarely more than a hop, skip and a coffee away when you join Arla.
“I like to think I can say without bragging that you’ll become part of one of the greatest recruitment teams out there. And aside from awesome – and knowledgeable – colleagues, you'll get to put your stamp on Arla’s business by ensuring we get just the right candidate for the job,” says Senior HR Manager Stine Krogh Danielsen.
About the job
In Talent Acquisition, we support the Arla organisation globally assisting with end-to-end recruitment processes. As the newest member of our able team, you can therefore look forward to taking responsibility for recruitment projects from initial talks with hiring managers through to the finalised contracts.
Our human resources are our most important asset, and you have an all-important stake in ensuring that we attract and hire the best suited candidates out there. You do run several recruitments simultaneously, but you also acknowledge that each recruitment is utterly unique and each merits an individual approach. Thus, always putting your best foot forward taking great care to provide the highest quality service, you:
- Advise, assist and support hiring managers throughout the process
- Produce and post job ads either by yourself or in collaboration with a copywriter
- Source candidates e.g. via LinkedIn
- Drive the interviews, testing/assessment and selection
- Ensure signed contracts
Who are you?
Known for your great communication skills and ability to connect at all levels of an organisation, you are the embodiment of independence. You know how to challenge others in their decision-making, and you are motivated by a desire to service those around you. Lastly, you are right at home in a fast-paced environment.
- A few years of experience from a similar position will take you one step ahead of the game, however, if you are a talented recent graduate, we would love to hear from you too
- What you have studied is not crucial, but you’ve got an educational background either at bachelor’s or master’s level
- Sourcing experience and LinkedIn proficiency are a huge bonus
- Knowledge of psychometric testing is required, and hands-on experience is a plus
- Fluent English is a given
What do we offer?
Nine great colleagues eagerly await your arrival and are ready to help you settle into your new role. Though we’re generally busy bees, we strive to show great care for each other.
We’re constantly looking for new and better ways of operating – for instance, we’re currently testing new psychometric testing and video interviewing tools. So, you’ll have ample opportunity to explore new tools and participate in projects from time to time.
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible. We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found.
For additional information, please call Senior HR Manager, Stine Krogh Danielsen on +45 8733 2833.
Please apply via this LINK.