We are currently looking to recruit a Systems Support Business Coordinator to join our UK Commercial Ingredients Team based at our head office in Leeds. In this role you will report to the Commercial Director – Milk and Trading . As Systems Support Business Coordinator you will be responsible for continuous improvement of our processes/procedures and customer support within a dynamic commercial function.
Some of the key responsibilities in this role will include;
- Defining processes and procedures to support functional targets key for business delivery
- Continuous improvement of systems and processes
- Stock allocation against contracts on SAP and other systems as appropriate
- Internal & External Cream Reconciliation
- Liaising with customers, our Westbury site, third party stores and hauliers to ensure that delivery schedules are adhered to
- Obtaining Export Documentation
- Providing accurate and timely internal and external updates on Customer contracts/delivery schedules
To be successful in this role you will have a broad knowledge of support processes, methods and tools and will have previous hands-on experience with an ERP system (including SAP SD and WM/EWM modules). You will be a confident user of Microsoft Office applications with advanced Excel skills and will be competent producing both regular and ad hoc reports. With a logical and analytical approach to your work you will be able to prioritise your daily tasks and problem-solve. You are a quick learner who is able to adapt to change easily and work under pressure. You will be able to think on your feet and use available tools to quickly provide required information such as stock position, storage space or sales volume.
The closing date for this role is 21st February
Please apply via this link.