Do you want to build and optimize our value out of Microsoft Office 365 suite and voice platforms? Do you have lots of experience with agile ways of working and do you want to make a difference? If you can answer yes to these questions, then you should join our digital journey at Arla Foods. We are in the middle of an agile transformation based on the SAFe framework and the objective is to be able to deliver all the new IT solutions through strong cross functional teams working fully agile before the end of 2017. You will join our IT Solutions team with 90+ other colleagues located in Denmark, Germany, Poland, Sweden and UK.
A value driven architect, who has the passion for ensuring a high quality system platform.
What will be your main focus?
- You will join “My Digital Workspace” program responsible for securing a global, standardized and scalable architectural design. You will be part of the program management as the key player building target architecture, roadmaps, foresee IT trends and have focus on the maintenance.
- Microsoft Office 365 suite & voice platforms. Support Arla Foods’ use of the Microsoft Office 365 suite to next level, explorer the new features and inspire the Arla Foods user how to get the best out of the platform. Transform Arla Foods voice platform from traditional PBX setup to a Skype for Business platform. The future platform should deliver voice and video capabilities for internal & external collaboration, support our receptions solution and engagement platform handling multi-channel (voice, mail, social media, chat. etc.) to our future customer centers setup.
- The goal is to ensure business value by transforming business needs to the IT solutions. You will have a close collaboration with suppliers, ensure handover to operation and scalability of platforms.
- You will be a part of the program management team, and you will ensure that the teams can understand your technical guidance and bring the business a high-quality system platform to release the business value.
- You are focused and persistent on achieving goals by the ability to ensure the teams, product owners, program management team, and business collaborate closely. You will be working with a complex stakeholder environment, spanning different cultures.
What we expect from you?
- You have a master degree level with in IT and minimum 5 years of experience working as system architect.
- Prefer you have experience with Voice platforms, Skype for business, Microsoft 365 suite and Intune.
- You have a strong business process understanding, allowing you to engage in dialogue with your business owners.
- You must have documented experience in working agile.
- You speak and write English effortlessly.
- You are a great Facilitator with a high focus on value.
- You have a great facilitation skills and thrive engaging with people of different cultures and from various backgrounds. Also, you have ability to link IT, business need to business benefit. User-friendly solutions / implementations come naturally to you, and you use your exceptionally good communication skills to present and influence key stakeholders across a complex and international organization. Finally, you take pride in delivering first-class consultancy services.
- You will travel approx. 20-50 days per year to meet colleagues and partners around the world.
What you can expect from us?
- Becoming a part of an ambitious and knowledgeable architect community, challenging your decisions and providing guidance on running the program in the SAFe setup.
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz).
- Medical care & life insurance.
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position.
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects.
- Work in an international team and matrix structure.
- Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office.
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible and no late than 10 August 2017. We will continuously invite candidates for further process and will get back to you once we have reviewed your application thoroughly. For additional information please call Lone Rysgaard +45913 3827
Please apply via this LINK