Do you have firm experience as an architect in regards to Microsoft Office 365 suite and telephony platforms in a global organization? Do you have vast experience with agile ways of working and you want to make a difference? If you can answer yes these questions, then you are the right candidate to join our agile transformation in Arla Foods. We are in the middle of an agile transformation based on the SAFe framework and the objective is to be able to deliver all new IT solutions through strong cross functional teams working fully agile before the end of 2017. You will join our IT Solutions team with 90+ other colleagues located in Denmark, Germany, Poland, Sweden and UK.
A value driven architect, who has the passion to ensure a high quality system platform
In Gdansk, Poland, you will join “My Digital Workspace” program. You will be a key player in our organization as you are setting the guidelines and roadmap for Microsoft Office 365 suite. You will be part of the program management team, and you will ensure that the teams can understand your technical guidelines and provide the business with a high quality system platform to release the business value.
Doing so, you have talent for agile principles and passion for working agile and you are a team player, who takes pride in solving complex dilemmas - facilitate the required discussion to ensure high focus on creating value. You will be responsible for technical roadmap for “My Digital Workspace” program with the focus on system platform maintenance.
More specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Creating target architecture and IT governance for the platform
- Creating technical roadmap
- Creating technical design document
- Platform maintenance
- Setting technical guidelines for the team
- Be able to transform business needs to IT solutions and mater to ensure business value
- Close collaboration with supplier to ensure they deliver the system platform of good quality
- Ensuring handover to IT Operations
- Ensuring platform scalability
- Updating the risk profile for system platforms
- Participating in architect community
- Preparing PI-planning together with the program management team
- Participating in PI-planning and demos of the deliverables of features to the business
- Implementing SAFe principles and best practices for the program
You will travel approx. 20-50 days per year to meet colleagues and partners around the world.
Take charge of maturing the roadmaps
Overall, you get to drive the roadmaps to let the vision come alive. You are able to spot IT trends and have a good understanding of how the new features in Microsoft Office 365 suite can improve collaboration and engagement in a global organization, and you know how to implement these new tools to the organization.
Simultaneously, you become a part of an ambitious and knowledgeable architect community, challenging your decisions and providing guidance on running the program in the SAFe setup.
Great Facilitator with a high focus on value
You are focused and persistent on achieving goals by the ability to ensure the teams, product owners, program management team and business have a great collaboration. You will be working with a complex stakeholder environment, spanning different cultures. Thus, you have a great facilitation skills and thrive engaging with people of different cultures and from various backgrounds. Also, you have the ability to link IT, business need to business benefits. Furthermore:
- You have a master degree level with in IT and minimum 5 years of experience working as system architect
- Prefer you have experience with telephony platforms, Skype for business, Microsoft Office 365 suite and Intune
- Prefer you have knowledge of PBX and ZIP truck communication platforms
- You have a strong business process understanding, allowing you to engage in dialogue with your business owners
- You must have documented experience in working agile
- You speak and write English effortlessly
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible and no late than 23rd June. For additional information please call Lone Rysgaard +45913 3827
Please apply via this LINK.