To enable our growth, we are creating a new IT hub in Gdansk and we are looking for talented people to join. As a Scandinavian company, we value mutual trust, collaboration and initiative. Thus, you will have every opportunity to share your ideas, learn and try new things.
Right now, we are expanding our Shared Services Centre to make room for about 40 Service Desk supporters with IT flair and fluency in English, Danish, Swedish or German.
Help start a global covering Service Desk and become part of a brand-new team.
Because Arla Foods is building a completely new IT Service Desk, we will need a team with large variety and diversity. There are several positions open, for both the experienced Service Desk supporters but also for the people new to this line of work. A unique chance for people looking for a starting entry position into a global company with many career paths.
There are some skills and qualities which we require:
- Fluent Swedish and very good English
- Willingness to learn and make progress in new role
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Outlook tools
- Strong communications, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Team-player orientation
- Good analytical and organization skills
Other skills and qualities, which will give you an advantage:
- General understanding of ITIL Methodology
- Familiar with one or more of these tools
- Service Now
- KCS - Knowledge Centered Service
- Microsoft O365
What you can expect from us:
- Work in an international team & matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office 😊
Your Gdansk possibility
Soon, Gdansk will become a primary IT hub. We are known for our agile processes, collaboration and how we develop our ways of working. Here, you join our IT help desk, which is available 24/7, to support Arla colleagues across countries and functions.
The strategy for our Gdansk hub, is to continue growth in organization, responsibility and tasks. Therefore, the possibilities for professional and personal development is only to increase in the future.
Interested in a new opportunity?
Arla is on a journey to create the future of dairy. Each of us has a role to play, with the freedom to think big. We are ambitious, but we prefer accountability over control. If you are up for a challenge, there is no shortage of opportunities to have an impact - and realise your ambitions.
If this sounds exciting please apply as soon as possible! We look forward to hearing from you and receiving your application.
Please apply via this link