Do you want to play a crucial role in reaching Arla’s CO2 reduction goals for 2030 and accomplishing our mission to be climate neutral by 2050?
Then become part of our Global Member & Customer Programs (MCP) team. We are looking for new colleagues to join us on this important journey and help us bring our sustainability initiatives to life across 7 countries in Europe.
MCP is a truly global team of 20 engaged specialists, half of us located at the HQ in Denmark and the rest working across Sweden, Germany and England. Together, we develop farm quality and management programs. Although our team has existed and pursued a sustainability agenda for years, we are now expanding in order to achieve our new ambitious goals.
“We are just getting ready to launch a number of new initiatives for our 10,000 members. For example, we will begin to carry out climate impact check-ups on farms and implement numbers of global sustainability schemes,”
explains Senior Director Torben Greve Himmelstrup.
About the jobs
As one of our Sustainability Specialists, you work locally from Sweden/Stockholm. You have some years of experience within sustainability and excel in communicating as well as training and motivating others. As our spearhead of sustainability programs and the go-to expert for your MCP colleagues, who act as contact points to the members, you will:
• Participate in developing global sustainability farm initiatives to strengthen how we at a farm level contribute to reduction of carbon emissions, contribute to improving nature, biodiversity, air & water etc. Ensuring the initiatives are practically applicable on the farm.
• Update, train and support Member Service colleagues in rolling out our sustainability programs to all members. Be the one-point-of-contact for your colleagues in the Swedish part of the organization in providing sustainability insights, results and practical guidance ex. how farmers deliver reliable data for a climate check
• Be part of collecting future farm sustainability needs
Who are you?
Besides our specific expectations for the respective positions, we are looking for new colleagues who bring:
• Global experience and interest and an international mindset
• Experience being part of and/or managing projects
• Strong communication and presenting skills in English
• A talent for collaborating across teams and borders
What do we offer?
You will enter an agile and global MCP team, work across countries and functions in Arla and continuously experience opportunities to grow and develop your strengths.
We’re committed to professional development and promoting from within. Our positive and collaborative culture will bring out the best in you. And you’ll join a market leader who produces nutritious household-favorite brands in a way that makes things better for our customers, the farmers who own us, and the whole world.
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help shape the industry, then seize this exciting opportunity. Please apply as soon as possible, as we will conduct interviews continuously.
For additional information, please call Torben Greve Himmelstrup, Senior Director, Global Member & Customer Programs on +45 9131 1544.
Please apply via this link.