Are you highly motivated by using best-in-class digital tools and showing your surroundings how easy it is? Then take this strategically important position in ensuring our purchasers the best way of using Arla’s sourcing tool and conducting our global e-auctions.
As a part of Arla Foods Procurement, you join approximately 85 colleagues, mainly situated in Denmark, Germany, UK, Poland, and Hong Kong who manage sourcing activities amounting to more than 22 billion DKK a year. You will step into Procurement Services in Aarhus with 28 skilled colleagues who are dedicated to ensuring that Arla has the foundation to conduct professional source-to-pay processes across the global organisation.
Facilitate first-class sourcing and e-auctions in a world-class tool
Two years ago, we introduced a professional sourcing tool, SAP-Ariba that accelerates our tender processes and provides the option of e-auctioning during negotiations. You will take on a dual role as owner of the tool as well as supporting your procurement colleagues in their sourcing events. Your tasks will include:
- Supporting and influencing purchasers on their strategically important sourcing projects by ensuring that they can conduct their events in a world class manner
- Continuously train and lift purchasers to exceed best practice in using sourcing events.
- Supporting your colleagues by conducting complex analyses of incoming quotes from various suppliers to support their decision-making when awarding contracts
- Driving improvement of the features in the tool.
Digital expert with process and analytical skills
Ideally, you have experience from a strategic procurement department, and your interest lies in the tools, process and the analyses. As a minimum you are service-minded, have a very curious digital mindset, and you are a fast learner. In addition you are motivated by working in a team and at the same time you are also able to set an agenda and influence others. With your extrovert and pragmatic nature, you reach out and take charge when the situation demands it. Moreover, you:
- Hold a master’s degree in business administration, logistics or similar
- Have strong analytical skills and are great at crunching numbers
- Have good communication skills and master the English language
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible, but no later than December 10th 2017. We will be assessing applications on a continuous basis. Our current procurement analyst is moving abroad and we are looking for her replacement to start as quickly as possible. For additional information, please call Senior Procurement Manager Elizabeth Bollerup at +45 8733 2729.
Please apply via this LINK