We have at Arla established an in-house studio in order to bring elements of our digital media buying and content creation in-house.From here we will create an agile digital content model tailored to enable our digital marketing plans in Sweden for our brands. As our Senior Studio Manager, you will be involved in managing all of the processes taking place in the Content Studio.
About the job
As a Studio Manager at Arla you are responsible and accountable for deliveries and success of the in-house agency ‘Gården’ - the newly formed Content and Connect Center. Your team consists of people specialized in digital storytelling, channels and formats.
You are the first point of contact for Story Owners and Arla Brand Managers and you make sure the assignment is clear as you are responsible for the de-brief and the creative briefing within the Creative Lead, along with other relevant roles. In this role you are overall responsible for everyday planning, time reporting and resources. You will be a key player in establishing consumer insights and setting the communication objectives as well as enabling the teams within Gården to deliver high quality concepts on brief.
Areas of responsibility also include:
- Designing new ways of working, and establishing a digital/editorial mindset and culture
- Establish new processes and workflows and implementing systems and work equipment
- Budget responsibilityfor content produced within Gården
- Overall accountable for quality of strategic communication in own channels, including templates for how to communicate each message by visual style and tone
- Together with Head of Gården & Arla Brand be the gatekeeper for new assignments and make sure that the assignment can be delivered in full on time and on budget by making crystal clear de-briefs and ensuring the quality of the creative briefs
- Defining all communication objectives for the concepts and accord it to Creative Lead Team, Media Manager and Head of Gården & Arla Brand
- Responsible for creating annual content calendars and communication plans
Who are you?
You ideally have an educational background within Communication or Marketing combined with experience from a similar role inhouse or from a creative agency. It is also a benefit if you have experience from managing digital creative campaign production processes within FMCG. In order to be successful in this role we believe that you have:
- Clear leadership with the ability to connect and integrate Arla values in everything we do
- Experience in balancing work within the team through excellent resource planning skills
- Experience of digital content creation (web, video, blogs, social, mobile, animations, native, news, intranet, portals etc.)
- Knowledge of how different digital channels contribute in the media-mix and can be purposed for always-on communication
- Understanding of editorial working methods and channels (i.e. experience from journalistic work, as editor in chief or similar)
- Documented staff and budget experience
- Experience from working in a data driven fashion, with web & social analytics
- Experience from working with content calendars, digital asset management, collaborative spaces, file sharing etc
What do we offer?
We’re committed to professional development and promoting from within. Our positive and collaborative culture will bring out the best in you. And you’ll join a market leader who produces nutritious household favorite brands in a way that make things better for our customers, the farmers who own us, and the whole world.
Create the future – Grow with Arla
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help shape the industry, then seize this exciting opportunity. Please apply no later than May 30th. The application will close with the right candidate.
For additional information, please call Head of Gården (Content& Connect Center) & Arla Brand – Monica Holmvik Persdotter on +46-733-449 270.
Please apply via this link