Are you about to study a Master’s in Commercial and Retail Management at Aarhus University – and would you like to join Arla’s Sales organisation and get hands on experience? Then you might be exactly who we are looking for.
As a student at the MSc in Commercial and Retail Management (Aarhus University) you will start as a Student Assistant and during your 3rd semester you will transition into an internship.
About the position and programme
You will programme as a Student Assistant in one of Arla’s Danish Sales business units. Your tasks will relate to the daily operations in a modern sales organization. Here you will get first-hand insights on the full value chain – both within our retail customers, go on store visits and see the full Arla supply chain.
During your 3rd semester, you will be prioritized for available internships in sales. We will identify relevant projects and ask you to work on opportunities and challenges we have with our retailer customers.
This can be projects like:
- Establish the analysis of the sales performance in a certain dairy category in a retailer and provide suggestions to optimize the assortment
- Review the profile of shoppers across different retailers and identify specific focus areas on dairy that will meet the needs of the identified shopper profiles
- Set up a sales presentation on a certain product or campaign, which we will present to one of our retail customers
- You will likely also participate in meetings by one of our Key Account Managers with some of our retail customers
Who are you?
You will be studying a MSc in Commercial and Retail Management at Aarhus BSS from August/September 2020.
Besides that, you will be expected to:
- Work approx. 10 hours a week as a Student Assistant from Autumn 2020
- Start your internship in Autumn 2021
- Work approx. 30-37 hours during your internship period
What do we offer?
We’re committed to professional development and promoting from within. As an Intern, you will be responsible for the delivery of your own project, which will be presented for the sales leadership team. During the Autumn semester you will likely be invited for a 1-week long Sales Academy, which we run for newly hired sales colleagues.
Our positive and collaborative culture will bring out the best in you. And you’ll join a market leader who produces nutritious household-favourite brands in a way that make things better for our customers, the farmers who own us, and the world we live in.
Application and contact
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply via the link below no later than 15 May 2020.
For additional information, please contact ONEHR@arlafoods.com or BU Director, Jacob Häuser +45 89 38 16 43.
Please apply via this link