Do you want to be part of a high performing IT team and take Arla’s technologies to the next level? Are you an ambitious, proactive and self-driven individual with strong experience within IT? If yes, you now have a great opportunity to grow your career in IT Solutions in Arla.
Arla IT Solutions is rapidly growing and therefore, we are looking for a strong Program Manager/Release Train Engineer (senior manager level) to drive our collaboration with Arla Foods Ingredients, a world leading ingredients provider.
You will join an international department and you will be working with 150 colleagues in Denmark, Germany, Poland and UK. Our team is responsible for the development of new IT solutions in Arla – which includes everything from IT systems controlling the production at a dairy to large SAP solutions, apps to our farmers and web shops for our consumers.
About the job
You will be responsible for delivering IT solutions to Arla Foods Ingredients including turning business needs into project requests, drive the process to ensure funding and leading/managing the actual project/EPIC execution.
You will be working in a scaled agile setup (SAFe) with cross functional agile teams with colleagues from IT Solutions and Arla Foods Ingredients plus external consultants. We strongly believe in agile ways of working, frequent deliveries and empowerment.
Who are you?
You have years of experience with project/program management of IT development/delivery in an agile setup and have strong leadership capabilities. We are looking for the following competences:
- An agile mindset combined with a strong delivery/result focus as our ability to deliver fast is key
- Experience with agile ways of working as agile is in the center of everything we do
- Experience with IT development as development of IT solutions is our core
- Strong collaboration and facilitation skills as you will drive collaboration across different functions, different locations and different cultures
- High engagement and energy as we are always on the move and looking for new ways to improve how we work
- Global mindset and strong English skills as we work in a global setup with colleagues across the globe.
What do we offer?
We are offering an informal environment with high degree of empowerment combined with lots of interesting possibilities/challenges.
We’re committed to professional development and promoting from within. Our positive and collaborative culture will bring out the best in you. And you’ll join a market leader who produces nutritious household-favourite brands in a way that make things better for our customers, the farmers who own us, and the whole world.
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible and no later than 31 January 2019. For additional information, please contact Peter Hundborg at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 76 43 46 07
Please apply via this link.