Do you want to be part of a high performing IT team and take Arla’s technologies to the next level? Are you an ambitious, proactive and self-driven individual with solid experience within IT? If yes, you now have a great opportunity to grow your career in IT Solutions in Arla.
Arla IT Solutions is rapidly growing and therefore, we are looking for 50 strong, new profiles to join our fantastic team. We are indeed an international department and you will be working with 150 colleagues in Denmark, Germany, Poland and UK. Our team is responsible for the development of new IT solutions in Arla – which includes everything from IT systems controlling the production at a dairy to large SAP solutions, apps to our farmers and web shops for our consumers.
About the job
We are working with a wide range of technologies including numerous cloud-based solutions and some of the newest technologies like AI, Robotics, IIoT, chatbots and software defined network.
You will be working in a scaled agile setup (SAFe) with cross functional agile teams with colleagues from IT Solutions and Arla business functions plus external consultants. We strongly believe in empowerment and the agile way of working.
Who are you?
To support our growth, we are looking for Release Train Engineers (programme managers), scrum masters, agile coaches, architects and consultants within various areas. For all roles we are looking for:
- An agile mindset combined with a strong delivery/result focus as our ability to deliver fast is a key for Arla
- Experience with agile ways of working as agile is in the center of everything we do
- Experience with IT development as development of IT solutions is our core
- Strong collaboration and facilitation skills as you will drive collaboration across different functions, different locations and different cultures
- High engagement and energy as we are always on the move and looking for new ways to improve how we work
- Global mindset and strong English skills as we work in a global setup with colleagues across the globe.
What do we offer?
We are offering an informal environment with high degree of empowerment combined with lots of interesting possibilities/challenges.
We’re committed to professional development and promoting from within. Our positive and collaborative culture will bring out the best in you. And you’ll join a market leader who produces nutritious household-favourite brands in a way that make things better for our customers, the farmers who own us, and the whole world.
Application and contact
Please check our vacant positions at arla.com/career for specific roles or follow this LINK to submit your CV and we try to match our profiles to future vacant positions. Please note, that when submitting your application through this link you will be applying for a candidate pool and not a specific position. When we need to fill a position in IT Solutions, we will be screening candidates from this pool.