Do you want to be part of a high performing team in Supply Chain, who drives and develops the future Supply Chain network design for Arla Foods currently containing more than 60 sites across the world? Are you motivated by strong stakeholder engagement, project delivery, and high business impact? If so, this could be your next career step.
What are we looking for?
The Strategy & Design team sits in Supply Chain, but works closely with many other departments in Arla such as Global Planning, Commercial, Finance, and Logistics to create objective end-to-end business cases based on which key stakeholders such as the Board of Directors can take the right decisions about the future footprint of Arla Foods. You will also work closely with colleagues in Supply Chain and other departments to develop and align the overall Supply Chain strategy. Be part of a high performing team with a great culture and spirit, where there is the opportunity to thrive and develop your skills and capabilities.
Main areas of responsibility include:
- Keep track of all footprint projects in Arla Foods
- Be proactive in identifying new improvement areas in the existing Supply Chain network design based on growth plans, trends, and existing site capacities and capabilities
- Take the lead in footprint projects with high strategic importance and impact on multiple sites, markets and/or product categories where objectivity is key
- Ensure proper planning of footprint projects incl. defining deliveries, timelines, project organization, etc. and align with key stakeholders
- Identify and analyze complex data sets collected from various departments in the organization to create end-to-end business cases used to guide the direction of the company
- Stay connected and align with key stakeholders to get input and ensure commitment to project progress and conclusions
- Prepare and present conclusions and recommendations to top management
- Develop and align the overall Supply Chain strategy within Supply Chain and with stakeholders outside Supply Chain
- Lead key projects supporting the implementation of the Supply Chain Strategy
- Support the top management in Supply Chain in a wide range of activities such as planning and organizing important meetings and events and preparing material for meetings with Arla top management
Who are you?
You are educated to Masters level or equivalent within engineering, business economics, Supply Chain or other similar study area. You preferably bring with you 3+ years experience within Supply Chain, and a deep understanding of production and logistics processes.
You bring strong project management capabilities, which coupled with an engaging and passionate leadership style allows you to drive change and reach our Supply Chain objectives. You have a structured and analytical mindset and understand how to process large amounts of data into easily understandable conclusions and actions that can be communicated to top management. You will join an international team working across borders, so fluency in English is a pre-requisite.
You can expect 10-12 travel days a year.
Application & Contact
To seize this exciting next step in your career, please apply as soon as possible. We will review all incoming applications on an ongoing basis. For further information, please contact Eva Maria Gattringer firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply via this link.