Do you want to be part of a high performing team in supply chain, who own and develop the strategic digital roadmap for Arla Foods? Are you motivated by strong stakeholder engagement and project delivery? If so, this could be your next career step.
What are we looking for?
The Strategy & Design team sits in Supply Chain, but works closely with IT to take the lead in digital projects from idea to implementation. You will work closely with colleagues and sites across our global supply chain to drive real change and value. Be part of a high performing team with a great culture and spirit, where there is the opportunity to thrive and develop your skills and capabilities.
Main areas of responsibility include:
Owning and developing the strategic digital roadmap for Supply Chain together with the Strategy & Design team and other colleagues in Supply Chain
- Monitor new technologies, trends, and methodologies within subject matter
- Translate knowledge and input from stakeholders into a tangible strategy
- Prioritise and break down strategy into understandable, coherent milestones
Taking the lead in digital projects in Strategy & Design team: from idea to implementation
- Develop, support and drive digital concepts and projects in an agile manner with a starting focus on (1) automation in dairies & warehouses and (2) creating the future of big data in Supply Chain
- Ensure proper planning and delivery of projects and efficiency programmes
- Prepare business cases and calculates potentials of improvement ideas
- Prepare and present ideas, analysis conclusions, etc. for stakeholders at all levels
Working closely with Supply Chain senior leaders and colleagues and sites to bring real change at site and value creation to Arla and our farmers
- Run all projects in close collaboration with the dairies and expert groups
- Stay connected and align with senior stakeholders in Supply Chain regarding prioritisation of projects, status, issues etc.
- Keep a very close connection to IT
- Drive knowledge and Best Practise sharing across the Arla Foods supply chain
(digital newsletter, webinars, yammer group ect.)
Using analytical capabilities to function as a subject matter expert within project and technology related areas, demonstrating strategic and structured thinking and a holistic view on our business.
Who are you?
You are educated to Masters level or equivalent within engineering, business economics, supply chain or other similar study area. You preferably bring with you 3+ years experience within supply chain, and a deep understanding of production and logistics processes.
You bring strong project management capabilities, which coupled with an engaging and passionate leadership style allows you to drive change and reach our supply chain objectives. Naturally curious and open minded, you have an interest in digital tools and trends and creating the future of dairy. You will join an international team working across borders, so fluency in English is a pre-requisite.
You can expect 10-12 travel days a year.
Application & Contact
To seize this exciting next step in your career, please apply as soon as possible. We will review all incoming applications on an ongoing basis. For further information, please contact Senior Manager Eva Maria Gattringer on +45 9131 2626.
Please apply via this link