Would you like to work with the development of consumer journeys and brand strategies for our most iconic brands? And take part in our leadership team for the chance to shape the future of marketing for Arla Foods?
“We are currently expanding our global team and are looking for 2 strategic planners to work with e.g. global brands like Lurpak, Castello and Arla,” says Steen Sørensen Koch, VP, Marketing Excellence & Digital.
About the job
As strategic planner, you will take part in our global Marketing Excellence & Digital department as well as the leadership team situated in Viby. Here, you will develop and support the implementation of category-specific end-to-end consumer journeys incl. triggers and barriers with the aim of further improving our communication and media efforts across brands and markets.
To do so, you will work closely together with our Global Consumer & Market Insights, Global Media & Agency Management and Global Digital departments as well as our global and local brand teams which function as your end “customers”. Furthermore, you will be supported by key global external partners including insights, media and creative agencies.
In collaboration with the other strategic planner, you will:
- Support strategy work within communication, media/touchpoints, category, brand architecture and positioning
- Support communication brief development
- Counsel relevant stakeholders across the business for them to understand and use the customer journeys, incl. relevant methodology to drive effective brand planning and in-market activities
- Capture and share marketing learnings and best practices across the organisation
Who are you?
To establish yourself as the go-to expert for our consumer journey and brand strategy topics, it is vital that you are able to establish a strong network both internally and externally. As such, you provide valuable knowledge and consultancy that inspire interest and action. Furthermore, you actively search for challenges and opportunities to share with those around you – both on a one-on-one basis as well as to larger crowds.
You also bring:
- 5+ years’ experience with strategic planning and consumer journey creation within an international FMCG company or advertising and media agency
- Fluency in English and a knack for communicating in an international matrix organisation with many internal and external stakeholders
- Preferably, a relevant education within marketing, although it is not a prerequisite
What do we offer?
This is your chance to take part in a dynamic and exciting environment with a newly established position which allows you to shape the future of Arla Foods as well as your own.
As part of the Marketing Excellence & Digital leadership team, and by reporting to the VP, you will also get the opportunity to influence decisions beyond you own work scope.
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help shape the industry, then seize this exciting opportunity. We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found.
For additional information, please call Head of Global Media & Agency Management Jan Worre Pedersen on +45 8733 2822 or VP, Marketing Excellence & Digital, Steen Sørensen Koch on +45 9131 6063.
Please apply via this LINK.