Join a global team and deliver strong IT solutions
To enable our growth, we are creating a new IT hub in Gdansk, Poland. That is why we are looking for you to join about 40 other IT specialists, including SAP consultants, project managers, agile coaches and developers, to deliver great results within e.g. SAP, web and mobile.
As a Scandinavian company, we value mutual trust, collaboration and initiative. Thus, you will have every opportunity to share your ideas, learn and try new things on your own initiative. Join us to help create a centre of expertise and collaborate across cultures and borders.
Enable strong IT solutions across multiple markets
The job as a Solution Architect in the Commercial Order-to-Cash solutions domain will require you to be a key contributor in delivering business critical IT-solutions to Arla Foods business groups worldwide.
Your main tasks are:
- Transform business needs to IT solutions, mainly based on SAP products, to meet current and future requirements to ensure business value.
- Work with global business process and solution owners to continuously identify opportunities to improve processes and IT-solution capabilities within the Order-to-Cash area.
- Design and review target architecture, architectural runway and IT governance for the platforms
- Work closely with internal and external colleagues, often assembled in distributed teams.
- Change IT-solutions in your area of responsibilities to assure the Quality and documentation are according to Arla IT and industry best practices.
“We already have a Shared Services Centre in Gdansk, so you will join a major, well-established and modern workplace and you will get a first-hand impression of exciting and complex tools and processes,” says Hans Grønnebæk Hansen, Senior Manager, Agile Transformation.
Your Gdansk possibility
We are insourcing IT competences and establishing a new IT hub in Gdansk to supplement our headquarter in Viby, Denmark and international presence in Europe. Joining IT Solutions and Arla, you become part of a company that is known for our use of agile processes, our internal collaboration and our ability to deliver IT solutions that add value to our end-users.
As a team, we support Europe’s largest Dairy, a wide range of products and the farmers who own Arla Foods through great IT solutions. Helping us to create these, you can be sure to make a real difference for the entire organisation, and your colleagues near and far. Join us to help us create the future of dairy.
SAP expertise and business engagement
In your role as a Solution Architect you will work closely with the Arla business and external vendors in delivering great IT solutions. Experience from a similar position within the FMCG, Retail or Foodservice industry is an advantage. You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in designing and implementing SAP based solutions.
- You consider yourself a hands-on expert in more than one of the following technology areas:
- SAP ECC Sales and distribution solution configuration
- IDOC/EDI message processing
- SAP Workflow
- ABAP programming
- You communicate effortlessly in English
- You can translate complex business requirements into great IT solutions
- You enjoy working in teams, often in a virtual work environment
Interested in a new opportunity?
Arla is on a journey to create the future of dairy. Each of us has a role to play, with the freedom to think big. We are ambitious, but we prefer accountability over control. So, if you are up for a challenge, there is no shortage of opportunities to have an impact - and realise your ambitions - whatever they may be.
If this sounds exciting, feel free to call Senior Manager Rolf Bonde at +45 89381793 or apply as soon as possible and no later than 1/9-2018. We look forward to hearing from you and receiving your application.
Please apply via this link
Arla’s Global IT comprises approximately 210 highly skilled IT specialists across DK, SE, GE, UK and PL as well as around 800 consultants who work with SAP, Microsoft and app development. Soon we will be 300+ employees looking at e.g. redesign of the logistics processes for Arla’s Global Warehouse & Distribution using SAP technology and establishment of an Analytics Powerhouse for the global Arla organisation to ensure faster and better decision-making through Big data.
At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favourite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable. Arla®, Castello® and Lurpak® – brands like these make us a vital, natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world.