Great Opportunity to become a key player in the digital journey of Arla
To enable our growth within production IT and on-premise solutions at Arla Dairies we are looking for a strong Software Architect who can help us drive the future development and set the agenda for our digital journey in Arla Production IT.
In Arla IT Solutions we are 120+ colleagues working agile, we believe in trust over control and we acknowledge innovation and innovative thinking. Join the MES Platform team on our Dairy release train where you will become a key player in setting the direction of our Production IT.
The Arla MES Platform is installed in various versions on more than 40 dairy sites across to enable daily execution of global SAP production orders. You will be responsible for you own portfolio of applications including frontend and backend development. In cooperation with our other architects you will be responsible for long term strategic development of Arla Production IT applications and roll out the strategy to digitalise and standardise our Dairies.
Arla IT is in progress of updating the MES platform on all sites as a strategic step to meet the digitalization agenda in Arla. The MES Team aims to be in control with the area to support all sites with strong standards for MES interfacing to PLC/SCADA and DCS Systems. Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE), Statistical Process Control (SPC) and Quality reporting are some of the key tools we are currently implementing at Arla Dairies in order to optimize production.
This position is based in Viby, Denmark but you should expect approx. 20 days of travel per year primarily to our locations in Europe.
Who are you?
We expect you to have a high level of change readiness, have an innovative mindset and also that you will take an active part in daily improvement processes and technical discussions.
Your qualifications should include
- A degree within Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or similar
- At least 3 years of experience within full stack development and test, Webservice and SQL-databases.
- Knowledge within Java, JSON
- Experience of working with production environments where stability and uptime is key
- Experience from working in a multicultural environment, meaning you can communicate effortlessly in English, writing and spoken
- Familiarization with the Agile and Scrum methods
It is an advantage if you are familiar with some of these concepts and tools:
- IAS95 integration to SAP ERP for Production orders (XML/B2MML)
- Production Recipes
- ISA88 Batch production logs and traceabilty
- OEE recording in production
- Laboratory Quality registrations
- Github, MS DevOps
Interested in a new opportunity?
Please apply with short cover letter and your CV in English via this LINK. We will review applications and hold interviews on an ongoing basis until the position is filled.If you have questions regarding the position, feel free to call Release Train Architect Erik Veedfald Jensen at +45 91311770 or Hiring Manager Maiken Langvold at +45 91316807