Would you like an outgoing role, working hands-on with food quality?
Together with 200 highly supportive colleagues, you will be the one facilitating audits and ensuring that the 28,500 tonnes of white cheese we produce every year live up to our high quality standards.
“Together with our dedicated QEHS team, you will be the face of food quality at this dairy. You will be supported by a team of highly engaged quality ambassadors consisting of operators across the site whose special interest in food safety and quality simply makes your job a great one,” says QEHS Manager Gunda Hansen.
About the job
At our dairy in Kruså, you become part of the Quality, Environment, Health and Safety (QEHS) department along with 6 dedicated colleagues. Together with our other quality coordinator, you are responsible for maintaining our HACCP system and making sure that we live up to relevant legislation and standards as well as customer requirements.
While your fellow quality coordinator is a specialist in standards, legislation and customer demands, you are responsible for ensuring day-to-day food safety and quality compliance across the site.
Your tasks will be to:
- Follow up on customer complaints, internally registered deviation reports and near misses with regards to quality
- Support and perform root cause analysis and ensure that corrective actions are implemented
- Coordinate activities across the quality ambassador team
- Organise and perform quarterly internal audits as well as facilitate audits performed by external stakeholders
- Be responsible for our document control system and ensure that our standard operating procedures are updated and implemented
- Present and explain quality-related activities and train operators across the site in standards and procedures related to food safety and quality
Who are you?
You do not necessarily need to know the specific quality standards we work with beforehand. Most importantly, you are a fast learner and thrive in an independent, extrovert role, auditing your colleagues one day and sharing a laugh with them the next. You like working hands-on with problem-solving and thrive on not necessarily knowing what the day will bring.
We imagine that you:
- Have worked with quality assurance, preferably within the foods industry – alternatively within biotech, pharma or a similarly regulated industry
- Preferably have a master’s degree in food or dairy technology and know about the HACCP principles – otherwise, we will teach you
- Have solid Office 365 skills and strong IT system competencies as you will work with a range of quality systems in your daily work, including SAP
- Are fluent in English and Danish
What do we offer?
We offer you an independent role where no two days are the same and you are not just fixed to your desk. You become part of a dairy family where all 200 employees support your mission and quality assurance is seen as a collective responsibility.
“When an unannounced audit turns up for instance, you will experience how everyone steps up to support and show that food safety and quality is in our DNA,” says QEHS Manager Gunda Hansen who looks forward to welcoming you to her team.
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help shape the industry, then seize this exciting opportunity. Please apply no later than 01.11.2019.
For additional information, please contact QEHS Manager Gunda Hansen per mail: Gunda.Hansen@arlafoods.com.
Please apply via this link.