We’re one of the world’s biggest dairy producers. Join our Taw Valley site in Devon as a Site PTD Production Optimisation Leader and help the continued evolution within our manufacturing facility, contributing to the efficiency and cost progression as well as developing the culture of calcium and continuous improvement methodologies. Our Taw Valley site operates 24 hours per day, approximately 355 days/yr and produces award winning Cheese, Whey, Cream, Butter, WPC and Powder.
Create the Future
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a team that helps to design the future and implement changes and projects from the small scale to large CAPEX funded projects. You will be responsible for the planning and optimisation within the PTD area, identifying and handling of improvements within production and technology development. Project management and strong communication methods will be paramount to the role.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supports safety and good working environment
- Ensures proper planning and delivery of project objectives and tasks
- Implement continuous improvement initiatives to increase productivity according to full potential on site – take cost out
- Anchor an excelling calcium methodology to further build momentum during rollout both on site and for other sites
- Identify productivity growth pockets with addressable conversion cost and beyond
- Conduct deep dive analysis where necessary
- Ensures that legislation is complied with and that important knowledge/results from the project or optimisation are documented and protected.
- Drive continuous improvement ideas and suggestions
- Teach continuous improvement methodologies to site including kaizen and problem solve techniques
Grow with Arla
…because we’re committed to professional development and promoting from within. Our positive and collaborative culture will bring out the best in you.
… the successful candidate will have a proven track record and experience from working in a similar position. Dairy knowledge and formal qualifications from University or business school would be preferred but not essential. A high skills level across leadership, problem solving and project management is essential along with the ability to think on your feet and make decisions. Good IT skills are required working with all Microsoft platforms including PowerPoint, excel and word. Strong communication and influencing skills will be essential for the role.
In return you can expect a competitive salary and the opportunity to work with a market leading company that encourages internal promotion.
Apply...online here as soon as possible please. We offer a competitive salary relative to the current market. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please apply via this LINK