Would you like to become part of a global and growing organisation, where you can make full use of your entrepreneurial mindset? Leading our speciality dairy in Sweden, you will get the freedom to work as you do best to deliver outstanding product quality and an efficient production setup.
You join us at Linköping Dairy to assume full responsibility for a complex site producing special dairy products for retailers in Sweden, Denmark, Finland and the UK. Here, you will get to make full use of your leadership skills, as you motivate and develop 260 employees. And leading a major workplace, you will also play a prominent role in the local community.
As the Site Director, your job is making sure we provide excellent service to our customers. To do so, you focus on efficiency, making sure we stay competitive, optimising our production setup, securing our product quality and making sure that our dairies are heading in the right direction. More specifically, you:
- head a leadership team of 7 skilled leaders, each focusing on specific areas, e.g. production, maintenance, lean, quality, planning and development
- make sure we have a safe site, as the safety agenda is our top priority
- collaborate closely with commercial and supply chain functions in Arla
- plan ahead and help us envision the future 5+ years from now.
All in all, your role is to set a direction that enables your employees to do their best. But you also play a vital strategic role, where you drive cross-functional projects and improvements, so we stay competitive.
Impactful leader with production knowledge
Your success depends on your people and relationship management abilities. That is why you will need the communicative flair and the personal impact to adjust your message to the specific target group – your employees, other leaders, commercial and supply chain functions or retailers.
- You hold a university degree within food science, dairy technology or similar.
- You have several years of leadership experience – leading leaders and motivating employees.
- You have solid production knowledge, preferably from driving a site within the food category.
- It is a plus if you have experience with lean tools and change management.
- You communicate effortlessly in English.
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible. We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found.
For additional information, please call Vice President Jens Skovbo Ingvardsen at +45 21 28 55 22. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Please apply via this LINK.