Join our centralized Service Desk and become a part of a multinational team where quality has a priority over quantity, and where we aim to do the right thing the first time around. We are a high performing and highly motivated group of people and we are here to provide the best possible support to our colleagues across countries and functions around the globe (internal client).
In Arla you will have plenty of opportunities to develop your professional skills in the IT direction that you would like to go, and that you will have lots of room to try out a variety of different tasks before making a decision. We value openness and willingness to try out new things, and put great value in tolerance as well as the ability to communicate through language and cultural barriers. If this has caught your interest, please read below about the position.
There are some skills and qualities which we require:
- Fluent English
- Min. 2 years of professional experience in Service Desk/Customer Service Department
- Willingness to learn and make progress in current role
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Outlook tools
- Strong communications, negotiating and problem solving skills
- Strong team-player oriented
- Good analytical and organization skills
- General understanding of ITIL Methodology
- Possible 24/7 availability
Other skills and qualities, which will give you an advantage:
- Familiar with one or more of these tools:
- KCS - Knowledge Centered Service
- Microsoft O365
Your Gdansk possibility
We are known for our agile processes, collaboration and how we develop our ways of working. The strategy for our team is to continue growth in organization, responsibility and tasks. Therefore, the possibilities for professional and personal development is only to increase in the future.
Interested in a new opportunity?
If this sounds exciting please apply as soon as possible! We look forward to hearing from you and receiving your application (only in English).
Please apply via this link.