Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many well-known and loved brands, including Arla Apetina®, Castello®, Lurpak® and many, many more.
As a Service Desk Supporter you become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. Here, you won’t find factory machines or farmers. Instead, you will join over 400 colleagues dedicated to supporting Arla with IT, HR, financial and procurement operations. Joining us, you will take part in our mission to make a real difference for colleagues near and far.
With over 10 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to partake in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first name terms with each other, and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
About the job
Join our centralized Service Desk and become a part of a multinational team where quality has a priority over quantity, and where we aim to do the right thing the first time around. We are a high performing and highly motivated group of people and we are here to provide the best possible support to our colleagues around the globe (internal client).
We started our journey in September 2018 so we are a relatively young Service Desk. This means that you will have plenty of opportunities to develop your professional skills in the IT direction that you would like to go, and that you will have lots of room to try out a variety of different tasks before making a decision. We value openness and willingness to try out new things and put great value in tolerance as well as the ability to communicate through language and cultural barriers. If this has caught your interest, please read below about the position.
As a Service Desk Supporter you will:
- Perform 1st and 1.5 level support for all systems and devices
- Perform remote troubleshooting through SCCM
- Educate and guide end-users while problem-solving
- Identify and suggest improvements on currently followed processes
- Act as escalation point in case of urgent or severe IT incidents
- Prioritize and manage many open tickets at the same time
- Analyse most commonly reported incidents
- Escalate unresolved issues to higher support teams
- Record all incidents and service requests in our ITSM tool
Who are you?
- Reliable and dependable person
- Creative with a great sense of team spirit
- A skilled communicator and excel in providing appropriate customer support
Furthermore, you have:
- Fluent Danish and English skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Outlook tools
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Good analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work in fast-changing environment
What do we offer?
- Relocation package
- Work in an international team & matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets etc.
- Professional induction in a new position
- Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the building
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help your colleagues worldwide, then seize this exciting opportunity.
Please apply via this link.
Read more about Arla Global Shared Services
Global Shared Services consists of multiple functions that are all placed in the Neptun building in Gdansk – with colourful offices and a beautiful sea view.
As of now, we have an IT Operations and an IT Solutions division dedicated to SAP as well as a variety of app development and implementation projects. Our procurement and finance functions support a wide array of processes such as purchasing, distribution and sales globally.
We also have a dedicated HR operations division to ensure we attract, develop and retain the very best of talent around the world.
Together, we are all dedicated to one collective mission: ensuring an optimal global supply of fresh Arla products – every single day.