Senior Test Automation Engineer, Gdansk
Do you want to set the stage for test automation in Arla IT while being part of a cross functional test automation team empowered to create the Arla regression test suite?
To enable our growth, we are creating a new IT hub in Gdansk, Poland. That is why we are looking for you to join more than 1000 other IT specialists, including SAP consultants, project managers, agile coaches and developers, to deliver great results within e.g. SAP, web and mobile.
As a Scandinavian company, we value mutual trust, collaboration and initiative. Thus, you will have every opportunity to share your ideas, learn and try new things on your own initiative. Join us to help create a centre of expertise and collaborate across cultures and borders.
Enable efficient test automation in Arla IT
We are setting up a new test automation scrum team in Gdansk to design, implement and execute the automated regression test suite in Arla IT. The suite covers all essential solutions in Arla and is business critical. We are in the urgent need of increasing coverage of the suite but also improving it to support our continuous agile transformation supporting the trains in creating more frequent releases.
Your job as a Senior Test Automation Engineer, being part of the new test automation team, will be to provide technical leadership and strategic direction for the test-automation organization.
Your main tasks are:
- Setting the stage for the test automation architecture and a robust test suite
- Providing strategical direction for test automation to the team
- Developing the testing infrastructure and test automation framework
- Problem solving and optimization in regard to improving the test suite effectiveness and efficiency
Test automation architecture experience and strong analytic skills
For you to provide the new team with a strategic direction we expect you to have experience with Test Automation Architecture and having strong analytical-, problem solving-, and decision-making skills.
Furthermore, we expect:
- 5+ years professional experience in a software role preferable working with test automation
- Excellent knowledge of test automation, testing tools (like Tosca, Selenium, Worksoft etc.) and test processes (Agile development, preferred ISTQB certification)
- Good knowledge of SOA architecture, SOA testing metrics, Data Protocols, and virtualization concepts
- Comprehensive knowledge in software development (e.g. C#, Java)
- Degree in IT (software/system engineering, software architecture, computer science, information technology, electrical engineering or similar)
- Solid experience in build management and continuous integration
- Fluent English communication skills (ability to explain complex technical issues)
What you can expect from us:
- Relocation package
- Work in an international team & matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office 😊
If this sounds exciting, feel free to reach out IT Manager Lasse M. Rasmussen at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you and receiving your application.
Please apply via this link.