Do you have an analytical mindset and the desire to make an impact on a true Global supply chain? And are you ready to challenge and influence the way Arla operates?
“You will get to immerse yourself in one of the most complex supply chains out there. So as a Supply Chain Specialist, there is no better place to challenge yourself and acquire experience while at the same time having a real impact,” says Sr. Manager Jonas Emil Rex Justesen.
About the job
In this position, you will be responsible for delivering operational plans and work independently to deliver the business results for the full team. Works instrumentally to ensure the full team fulfil policies and programmes within the responsibility of the team. Resolves more complex issues and have a forward looking & analytic mindset.
Continuously aiming towards excellence and supporting the team to achieve their targets, by rolling out new tools and ways of working.
- Using analytics of business/market trends to identify capability gaps and thereby able to create and execute plans for building competences within the team.
- With an ambitious mindset - drive the needed change management to increase planning competences and effectiveness in line organization.
- Create and present E2E business trade-offs into S&OP.
- Monitor and analyse results/KPIs and PPIs to take corrective action and ensure improvement.
- Based on forecasts, order production and transportation, achieve stock levels that contribute to a high delivery service to customers and minimises wastage of finished goods.
With an analytical mindset, you are adept at change management and have a great desire to understand the supply chain in its entirety. You understand clients’ needs and know how to bridge sales, planning and production. Lastly, your excellent communication skills and ability to work and collaborate cross-functionally make you the ideal candidate to challenge and improve on our current approach.
- You have a master’s degree in supply chain management or similar
- You have a few years of experience within planning
- You have end-to-end understanding of supply chains, and it is a plus if you have experience working with SAP
What do we offer?
You will be joining a versatile team consisting of 9 colleagues who share an open office space that offers a penthouse view of our beautiful surroundings. Together, we are responsible for daily, weekly and monthly supply plans and inventory management for 5 terminals, and we are a strong mix ranging from the very experienced to the newly graduated.
Our team spirit is infectious, and feedback and knowledge sharing are inherent parts of our informal culture. Therefore, you will be a valued asset contributing with knowledge and experience just as you will have the opportunity to learn from those around you.
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help shape the industry, then seize this exciting opportunity. Please apply as soon as possible. We will review all incoming applications on an ongoing basis.
For additional information, please call Sr. Manager Jonas Emil Rex Justesen on + 45 9131 3864.
Please apply via this link