Do you have what it takes to communicate product benefits with consumers based on unique product formulations? And would you like the opportunity to use your regulatory experience and technical food safety insights to drive food regulatory activities and facilitating trade with milk and dairy products globally?
Then this is your chance to use your global mindset as you join the Arla Foods Global Trade Policy & Food Regulatory Affairs team in Aarhus. Here, you become part of a corporate centre which provides specialist support and advice to all business units and product categories within Arla. As part of a team of 7, you will thus enable the business to exploit opportunities in trade policy and food regulatory affairs, securing compliance and creating room for good growth.
Ensure free movement of milk and dairy products
As Senior Specialist you will support the business in building the necessary knowledge and procedures related to food regulatory affairs worldwide. Your overall objective will be to provide assistance to the business units on regulatory requirements related to production, new product development and communication – including food labelling, use of claims, evaluation of new technology and product standards etc. Your ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders spanning regulatory authorities to management is a vital key to your success.
You will help ensure that all Arla products move freely across borders. More specifically, it will be your task to:
- Proactively develop, maintain and apply your deep regulatory expertise
- Identify upcoming regulatory changes and coordinate implementation of regulatory changes
- Develop policies and guidelines when needed and conduct training and compliance seminars
- Be a key point of contact for managing projects
- Provide regulatory input to innovation projects and offer claims support
- Working with stakeholders across the organisation, using your position as a Senior Specialist to provide expert knowledge in a commercially understandable way.
“In this position, you will navigate products, cultures and regulations on a global scale, ensuring that we safeguard our products, reputation and brand value without misleading the consumer,”, Director Trade Policy & Food Regulatory Affairs, Jane Norsk elaborates.
Regulatory experience and food science insights
We are looking for a candidate with a deep business understanding for the full value chain in a food company, a global mindset and the capabilities to take our products and support to the next level. You need to be a strong communicator and experienced in delivering clear, impactful messages to all levels of the organisation.
- You hold a higher degree in food science, chemistry, or a similar field within food safety and technology.
- You have 5+ years of experience managing regulatory affairs in a multinational food or dairy company. Ideally, you are currently in a senior specialist or consultant position and looking for further professional development in a global and growing organisation.
- You are proficient in relevant EU regulations, however, the scope of the role is global so we expect insight into other regulatory frameworks.
- You have a track record in developing a strategic agenda, delivering through others and working with virtual teams.
- You speak and write English, and it would be an advantage if you speak a Scandinavian language as well as other languages.
Contact and application
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible. We will review applications and hold interviews on an ongoing basis. For additional information, please call Jane Norsk at +45 2291 1482.
Please apply via this LINK