You have strong system and IT insights that you can use to fuel new business solutions and support the overall financial performance agenda in one of Europa´s largest supply chain organisations.
As our new Senior Specialist, you join 150 colleagues in our Supply Chain Finance area. As part of our Supply Chain Strategy & Excellence team, you work will be focussed on implementation of SAP modules and other systems and tools used in Supply Chain Finance.
Drive and support of new finance solutions
With your business and IT knowledge you implement and support new financial solutions. We have a big agenda and roadmap over the coming years where we are implementing SAP and other solutions across Supply Chain, to support business decisions and efficient ways of working.
To successfully implement and anchor new system and tools in the supply chain area, you:
- Drive implementation & ongoing support of a new Performance Management system for direct procurement – you are the new business owner of the system and related processes.
- Participate in implementation of our new Global Warehouse and Distribution systems – secure that we have the right data to drive the performance agenda within logistic.
- As member of the excellence team you support your colleagues in different system challenges within Supply Chain Finance
- Collaborate with stakeholders and other finance functions in Arla Foods - supporting the development of relevant business solutions and participating in relevant projects
Finance/IT professional with supply chain experience
You use your seniority and professional skills to make a difference. You can set a direction and drive activities independently and use your strong communication skills to ensure buy in for your changes. To facilitate this, you:
- Hold a master degree in Economics and/or Finance
- Have 4+ years of experience within a business oriented finance function - preferably from a large international company where complexity and size go hand in hand
- Have a solid experience within IT e.g. SAP R/3, advanced excel or other relevant systems
- Are able to work broadly across countries, cultures and organisational levels
- Speak and write English effortlessly
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible. Please note that we will be taking candidates into the recruitment process continuously and close the position down, once we have found the right candidate. For additional information, please call Director, Henrik Lund Sørensen at +45 89 38 14 28.
Please apply via this LINK.