Do you have strong business understanding and proven quality assurance and stakeholder management skills? And do you have experience within Supplier Quality Management? Then you could be just the right person for the job as Senior QEHS Specialist in Arla Foods Ingredients (AFI), where you will become our sourcing specialist on raw materials, ingredients, packaging material, inbound and outbound logistics across an international organization.
We invite you to join Arla Foods Ingredients – an independent company within the Arla Foods Group and a global leader in natural whey ingredients for many different categories including infant, sport nutrition, bakery, beverages and dairy. One of the cornerstones in our business is our dedicated experts that develop solutions with our nutritional and functional whey proteins, milk minerals, lactose and permeate.
Become the link between suppliers and supply chain
You will become part of Global QEHS in Arla Foods Ingredients (AFI) and join the Quality team of 10 colleagues. QA consist of three groups – Compliance, Supplier Quality Management and Business Quality Management. All with an important role to work closely together with customers, suppliers, manufacturing sites and our Commercial and R&D organisations.
Provide QEHS Support on Sourcing
In the Supplier Quality Management group, you will take on the role of Senior Specialist as responsible for Sourcing ingredients packaging material, inbound and outbound logistics issues between AFI plants. Some of your more specific tasks within ingredients, packaging material, inbound and outbound logistics include:
- Support to Quality Managers at plants
- Conduct supplier audits as a lead auditor
- Support crisis management (risk assessment)
- Support on customer complaints
- Evaluation of suppliers (audits, visits, questionnaires and risk mapping/assessment)
- Ensure legal compliance
- Develop and maintain AFI quality systems and procedures regarding sourcing.
- Support colleagues in development and maintenance of procedures
Food/diary background and strong stakeholder management skills
To succeed in this position, you need to possess excellent communication and stakeholder management skills. You will get to use your profound analytical skills and sense of detail as you maneuver in a busy and international environment. You will have a large surface of contact and interaction with colleagues and stakeholders from various organizational levels and cultural backgrounds. Your qualifications:
- You hold a degree in Food Science, Dairy Science or similar relevant technical education
- You have solid experience working in the food manufacturing business, preferably in a quality function
- You have experience within Supplier Quality Management
- Broad knowledge of food chemistry, food microbiology, food safety, quality assurance and food production would be ideal
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis until the right candidate is found. For additional information, please call Quality Team Manager Merete Höök Gravgaard on +45 91 31 95 36
Please apply via this LINK