Can you lead and develop a knowledgeable Logistics and Planning team? And would you like participate in further developing a fast-growing child nutrition manufacturing business? Then come join Arla Foods Ingredients on the journey towards becoming the global leader in natural whey ingredients. Arla Foods Ingredients is an independent company within the Arla Foods Group. We produce natural whey ingredients for many different food and beverage categories, including bakery, dairy, infant and sport nutrition. Our innovators move fast and draw strength from their natural curiosity as well as their specialist knowledge. This is your chance to join them.
“You will head two teams of 27 employees at ARINCO, one of Arla Foods Ingredients’ largest production plants. We have a highly complex production flow as we both manufacture for our own brands, such as Baby & Me, and private labels, as well as supply child nutrition powder to some of the largest companies in the world,” explains Senior Site Director Mogens Bøgh Pedersen.
About the job
You will be responsible for ARINCO’s Planning & Logistics department as well as inventory. Thus, 13 planning and logistics employees as well the team lead for our 13 inventory employees will refer directly to you. In addition, you will play an active role in the site’s management group, sharing the responsibility for ARINCO’s overall performance and the development of its business activities.
Planning & Logistics is at the heart of ARINCO – the link between our customers, sales, procurement and production. In close collaboration with our customers, you will strive to meet their needs and ensure optimum production and packaging planning, providing us with a consistent ability to deliver our products as agreed.
Moreover, you will:
- Act as sounding board to the inventory team lead, assessing storage capacity etc.
- Develop the Planning & Logistics team to handle the challenges of tomorrow
- Forecast of ingredients and packaging materials
- Analyse and take action on 12-month forecasts delivered by the team’s analyst
- Collaborate closely with sales units and planners at our HQ in Viby, Denmark
- Ensure we reach a high OTIF, increase OEE and optimise DIO, various production runs and ingredient deliveries
Who are you?
You are outward-looking, driven to produce results together with all relevant stakeholders, and you easily communicate with and motivate others, thereby creating a dynamic collaboration across the organisation. As a leader, you also plan to utilise your exceptional perspective, analytical skills and holistic mindset to achieve results.
- Hold an appropriate higher education, e.g. in business, logistics or engineering
- Possess a sound understanding of and experience with logistics and planning, enabling you to challenge status quo and act as a sounding board for the employees
- Can demonstrate proven results from previous employment
- Are proficient in written and spoken English – Danish is an advantage
- Are familiar with planning demands involved in having Asia/China as a key market
- Ideally, bring experience of MS Office, especially Excel, SAP and lean
- Bring leadership experience
What do we offer?
We’re committed to professional development and promoting from within. Our positive and collaborative culture will bring out the best in you. Here you will have the perfect conditions to realise your high ambitions and showcase your capabilities to the rest of the organisation.
What is more, you will be part of a group that manufactures products for children, one of the most vulnerable customer groups out there. They make doing what we do and doing it right especially important, and that is the backbone of our everyday working lives here in Videbæk.
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help shape the industry, then seize this exciting opportunity. Please apply no later than 13th of November, 2019.
For additional information, please call Senior Site Director Mogens Bøgh Pedersen on +45 9994 2001.
Please apply via this link.