Are you passionate about dairy production, and do you have strong leadership skills? Join us as the senior site director of Götene dairy. Leading your staff to success, you will be responsible for delivering some of Sweden´s most loved dairy products – such as Svenskt smör, Bregott and Cheese such as Wästgötakloster and Grevé.
About the job
At Götene Dairy, we are app. 450 colleagues who produce and distribute approximately 145,000 tonnes of dairy products to wholesalers in mainly Sweden and we are one of Arla Foods largest dairies in Sweden. It will be your job to ensure the business and create a good and healthy workplace and to create a working environment with focus on strong customer performance.
Reporting to the VP of Supply chain Sweden, you will running Götene dairy at the strategical and tactical level in line with Arla’s overall strategy.
Driving continuous improvement in all aspects, you:
- Ensure that all environment, health and safety guidelines and procedures are adhered to
- Ensure that the production lives up to Arla’s quality standards
- Manage, deliver and be responsible for the financial results of the site
- Have a strong skill to working in matrix where you collaborate with sales and marketing with the HQ of Arla Foods
- Use and drive lean as a toolbox for our management
Who are you?
You have solid experience with dairy production or food production, and your curiosity about dairy operations and keep you up to date and full of new ideas. As a manager, you walk the talk and joining your staff on the production floor. You have a flair for structure and working in strongly and positive forward our KPI’s. You enjoy collaborating with a team of experienced managers and leading your team to success so we can deliverer and performance on ours tasks.
- You have a dairy or food background as technician or engineer
- You have wide knowledge of dairy/food production and experience working with safety culture
- You have leadership experience, from other site manager positions or as head of production
- You are familiar with lean
What do we offer?
We’re committed to professional development and promoting from within. Our positive and collaborative culture will bring out the best in you. And you’ll join a market leader who produces nutritious household favorite brands in a way that make things better for our customers, the farmers who own us, and the whole world.
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible as we will process applications on an ongoing basis. For additional information, please contact Talent Sourcing Consultant Gustaw Lindhall on +46 (0) 73-4130168.
Please apply via this link.