At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favourite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable. Cravendale®, Anchor®, Lurpak® and Tickler® – names like these make us a vital, natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world. We are 4,000 UK and 19,000 global employees at the heart of it. Every single one of us plays an important role and together we build on our €10bn turnover and establish our position as one of the largest dairy companies in the world.
Due to internal promotion we now have an opportunity for an experienced and ambitious individual to drive the ongoing development and growth of one of our leading trading partners. As Senior Shopper Marketing Manager, key responsibilities will include developing shopper marketing plans, driving transformational point-of-purchase strategies, developing a library of learnings using category and shopper insights and commercialising our farmer-owned cooperative within our trading partner.
Individuals will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- A sophisticated understanding of customer data and segementation
- Prior experience of working with retail specific systems such as Dunnhumby or Aimia
- Examples of successful shopper campaigns and the insight that led to their approach
- A detailed understanding of the retail marketplace and how this can been used to deliver change in the customer
- Experience of multichannel campaigns across main store, convenience and online
- Examples of digital campaigns and their effectiveness at growing branded share and penetration
- Influencing skills that gain buy-in across the business for the customer agenda
- Ability to work cross functionally with brand marketing and category teams to lead category transforming initiatives.
- A strong background in FMCG or Retail marketing and the ability to work within a global matrix organisation
Applicants will be of graduate-level, results driven, highly organised with strong communication skills but above all you will have a passionate can do attitude with a strong desire to succeed.
In return you can expect a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work for a forward thinking, progressive organisation that recognises and rewards talent.
Please apply via this link.