Arla Foods is a future-oriented dairy cooperative owned by about 12,000 farmers from Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the United Kingdom, Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands. Arla products are sold under well-known brand names such as Arla®, Lurpak® and Castello® in more than 100 countries around the world. Arla has production plants in twelve countries and sales subsidiaries in 30 countries. Arla is also the world’s largest producer of dairy products in organic quality and the third largest dairy company in Germany.
- Promotes and sells the organisation’s products and services within an assigned geographic area, product range or list of customer accounts to achieve significant sales targets
- Visits existing and new customers who may be of strategic importance to the organisation and assesses customer needs and suggests appropriate products and services.
- Negotiates prices and delivery times within limits of authority, and concludes sales orders to meet revenue targets.
- Develops long-term sales plans for key customers and accounts and monitors and adapts sales activities in order to meet the objectives and establishes annual, quarterly, monthly or weekly sales plans and prioritises and schedules own activities to reach these targets.
- Coaches and mentors less experienced sales representatives to achieve their sales targets.
- Education at Bachelor level
- 4-7 years of experience
Application and contact
Please apply under reference of your salary expectations and your earliest availability. For further information, please contact Elena Sambaliotis (Consultant Talent Acquisition) at +49 211 47231 412
Please apply via this link.